Spotify Subscription

Wish they’d do high fidelity stuff. 320kb sucks arse.
They’ve been planning to do it for a couple of years but it keeps being delayed. I think the latest prediction is end of the year but that doesn’t seem likely to me as they haven’t even officially announced it yet.

Wish they’d do high fidelity stuff. 320kb sucks arse.
To the average listener, there will be no audible difference. Unless you have a proper audiophile set-up, then 320kbps is more than sufficient. I’ve played 320kbps tracks over nightclub systems and barely noticeable between that and a lossless format to most.

Go legit. All the songs you’ll ever need for less than a cost of a CD every month. If you buy from another country the tax goes to them. You’ll only save a quid or 2 a month anyway I guess.
I guess? Must watch alot of American telly or are you from there?

To the average listener, there will be no audible difference. Unless you have a proper audiophile set-up, then 320kbps is more than sufficient. I’ve played 320kbps tracks over nightclub systems and barely noticeable between that and a lossless format to most.
Apple do (or did) lossless, I can’t tell the difference when using anything I own, nothing of super quality, but Sonos speakers, Apple Airpod pros and noise cancelling Bose headphones are all decent enough quality for my needs

Back