Stella vs Heineken vs Krony

Kronenbourg
Heineken
Stella

Don't mind any of them if there's nothing else more interesting on offer to be fair. Stella seems have got more tasteless as the years have passed.

Heineken
Kronenbourg
Stella

Stella will always be bottom of the list no matter what, for some reason it gives me debilitating diarrhoea within an hour of consuming it. No idea why as it doesn’t happen with any other drink.

I’d say Carlsberg would be top if included in the list, I find a pint of export to be lovely and a bottle of Holsten Pils never goes a miss too.

Heineken
Kronenbourg
Stella

Stella will always be bottom of the list no matter what, for some reason it gives me debilitating diarrhoea within an hour of consuming it. No idea why as it doesn’t happen with any other drink.

I’d say Carlsberg would be top if included in the list, I find a pint of export to be lovely and a bottle of Holsten Pils never goes a miss too.

havent seen export on draught for years

Heineken
Kronenbourg
Stella

Becks (the 5% stuff) was also cracking on draught.

Don’t think a good pint of Heineken exists.

It’s always absolutely vile and flat as a fart

It’s lovely out of a bottle though.

If it’s pints then Stella
Kronenbourg which is also average as fuck
Heineken

Back