Stoke manager reaction.

1st half I'd agree. Second half they were even worse and if not for seelt helping them, would have had nothing to show for it

They should have gone into half time up. Second half they were poor. Concede the the goals they did and not convert the chances they created and they deserve to lose regardless of possession stats

He’s not far wrong tbf. Difference was we took ours and they didn’t. It’s been the either way round several times this season under Mowbray so about time one went for us.
They moved the ball around quickly and sweetly. Created a load of excellent chances too. They will do well under Schumacher if they can get a goalscorer (aye easy that isn't it). We often do well in these types of games.

He’s not far wrong tbf. Difference was we took ours and they didn’t. It’s been the either way round several times this season under Mowbray so about time one went for us.

This! As fans the scoreline literally makes or breaks how we view the managers performance, players etc when really sometimes its purely down to who takes a couple of chances and who doesnt! At least today we played on the front foot though

O’nein clearance off the line apart I didn’t Bt get it. My mates in the pub said the same as him though first half. I thought we were well worth 3 points and they were piss poor. I certainly done think I wish we got him

Back