Subway

Just been in the subway next door to HMV in the bridges and I must say it’s went right down hill.

Waiting to be served and Dave the rave is sitting in a booth feeding 3 pigeons his leftovers. Service is terrible, sure I seen the bloke making me sarnie picking his arse while it was in the oven.

Seen 2 old men walk past the window dressed as Mario and Luigi listening to rave and to top it off paid £53.99 for a 6 inch BMT and a bottle of Mountain Dew.

8/10, will be back.

Didn't even realise there is one in the Bridges.

Used to get them all the time years ago but don't often fancy them now. Cleanest one I've been in recently is the one in Suddick.

Just been in the subway next door to HMV in the bridges and I must say it’s went right down hill.

Waiting to be served and Dave the rave is sitting in a booth feeding 3 pigeons his leftovers. Service is terrible, sure I seen the bloke making me sarnie picking his arse while it was in the oven.

Seen 2 old men walk past the window dressed as Mario and Luigi listening to rave and to top it off paid £53.99 for a 6 inch BMT and a bottle of Mountain Dew.

8/10, will be back.
I think I've only ever had 1 subway sarnie to try about 5 years ago falcsy.
Wasn't owa impressed and have never been back tbh.
Overpriced flim flam.

8/10, will be back.

Back