Sunderland city Council

Bone idle cu#%s ! Bins all over the shop with yellow stickers on them because they are just slightly overfilled with the lids a bit lifted. Another 2 weeks to wait now. Disgrace!
Overfilled is overfilled! We live in a rules based society so I'm told, rules is rules, no exceptions.
If it was overfilled this week what's it going to be like when you've waited another fortnight to have it emptied, know any decent hedgerows or take it to the tip?
So never in your lifetime you haven't had a bin where the lid is slightly open ? You're telling fibs.
Mine is rarely half filled aft a fortnight. Bit more at Christmas.

Overfilled is overfilled! We live in a rules based society so I'm told, rules is rules, no exceptions.
If it was overfilled this week what's it going to be like when you've waited another fortnight to have it emptied, know any decent hedgerows or take it to the tip?
Just drove to a secret skip I know 😉🤣

Mine is rarely half filled aft a fortnight. Bit more at Christmas.
Horder 😅
Ours take stuff thats not even in the bin. Had a load of massive cardboard boxes last week that i smashed up and sellotaped into manageable squares. All gone and no fuss
Proper council 👏. Gona move to crook .
Your next door neighbours bin? 😊
Shhhhhhh 😀

Last edited:

Back