SYRIZA WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greece will exit the EU and be shunned by their would-be dictators Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan. They will then begin a slow and painful rebuilding process so that future generations might not have it quite as shit as they do now.

Hence they will be well ahead of many European countries when they start following suit in years to come.
Greece paid Goldman to hide their debt so they could enter the eu man. They're a tin pot shonky nation

Well done the greeks. Power to the people. Fuck the greedy f***ing money men.

All very well and fine buddy, but you need to live within your means.

Can't expect to ride the high life and then wonder what happened when the the debts and credit run out.

Interesting times ahead,buddy, maybe you will be down off your high in a year or two, when the Greeks see what the lefties can conjure up:lol:

All very well and fine buddy, but you need to live within your means.

Can't expect to ride the high life and then wonder what happened when the the debts and credit run out.

Interesting times ahead,buddy, maybe you will be down off your high in a year or two, when the Greeks see what the lefties can conjure up:lol:
I might move to greece in couple of years. It will become a utopia for the normal man

I might move to greece in couple of years. It will become a utopia for the normal man

Will it indeed, perhaps,pal, you might dwell on the harsh realities of life and commerce.

Fcukers swindled,conned, corrupted, evaded, avoided normal commercial mores for yonks.

I could see how you would be 'at home ' in an environment like that, though, in fairness.

You have some form, my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back