Take a moment to remember Freddie Mercury, 24 years he passed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Left Breathless

Wasnt really appropriate to put it in the dead guitarist thread as he wasn't one. What are your abiding memories on this sad day of reflection. I can remember him singing at Wembley with a big cape on.

Wasnt really appropriate to put it in the dead guitarist thread as he wasn't one. What are your abiding memories on this sad day of reflection. I can remember him singing at Wembley with a big cape on.

Fuck him. Cost me three points on my licence when he died. Weirdos hanging round his house required the old bills presence and they saw me going through a red light down addison rd shepherds bush one way to earls ct rd on my way to a mid weeker V Charlton away.

Fuck him. Cost me three points on my licence when he died. Weirdos hanging round his house required the old bills presence and they saw me going through a red light down addison rd shepherds bush one way to earls ct rd on my way to a mid weeker V Charlton away.

That's what killed him

My abiding memory of him was that he was a rock star. In the 70s.

A 1970s rock star.
Not a soul on this earth can argue that Led Zep and Pink Floyd weren't and still are two of the biggest bands the world has ever seen,both of that era.

Brilliant entertainer and singer..Charismatic!

A Legend! :D
Was reading Roger hated him and has never had a good thing to say about him. Him that stood behind Brian in the hat hasn't been interviewed since either but it's thought he wasn't that keen on Freddie or Roger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back