Team for Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Striker
I'm expecting pantilimon in for mannone and jones in for brown if fit. Maybe wickham back in?

The injuries to giaccherini and Alvarez have severely weakened our options. We've left or selves far too short again.

We need to change our formation tbh. Won't though.

The injuries to giaccherini and Alvarez have severely weakened our options. We've left or selves far too short again.
We need to change our formation tbh. Won't though.[/QUOTE]

Mannone will surely be dropped. Maybe Wes too? If so then Vergini to CB. Although he could do better upfront than any of our strikers........ :(

Probably a Revelliere debut. Pantillimon in for Mannone, Wickham in for Fletcher as he looked injured & maybe Alvarez in if fit.

Not sure what he can change tbh, the players confidence seems to have been destroyed at Southampton. Drop Mannone who is making a lot of errors, but our defence is littered with them at the minute.

Mannone will play.

Brown will be dropped for Vergini and Reveillere will start at right back.

Wickham will start if Fletcher is injured. Other than that I can't see him making any changes.

Rodwell carrying the drinks and Johnson putting the kit out.

If Alvarez is 'fit' he will be thrown straight in.

Week after, Johnson starts as Captain and Fletcher is left back, Alvarez is in Argentinia on Skype to Giacherinni who is on the bench in a cast.

Probably the team I was hoping we'd put out today:

Pantillimon
Reveillere JOS Vergini PVA
Cattermole
Johnson Rodwell Larsson Buckley
Wickham

That's assuming none of our injured players make enough of a recovery.

I'm expecting pantilimon in for mannone and jones in for brown if fit. Maybe wickham back in?

We need to change our formation tbh. Won't though.
Nail on head marra. I think it will be one up top of course, but not sure of the plan B if we go behind and need to start chasing. I would imagine trying for a clean sheet and taking a point or even nicking a win would be the plan. Palace might be up for it mind.

Probably the team I was hoping we'd put out today:

Pantillimon
Reveillere JOS Vergini PVA
Cattermole
Johnson Rodwell Larsson Buckley
Wickham

That's assuming none of our injured players make enough of a recovery.
As above but if fletcher is fit , wickham instead if buckley for me.

Pants
Revelyeah Vorgenie JOS PvA
Larsson Catts Rodwell Johnson
Wickham Fletcher.

I'm not convinced by Panty up to now. Apart from a huge f**k up at the end which didn't really cost us the game anyway Vito's general play wasn't as bad as some people's perceptions.
I'd go with Vito again against Palace but i'd be monitoring his general performance very closely.

I agree.

Also Buckley will start :(

Our options are so limited at the moment. Alvarez and Giaccharini are carrying a lot of weight on their shoulders if they're ever fit.

I'm not convinced by Panty up to now. Apart from a huge f**k up at the end which didn't really cost us the game anyway Vito's general play wasn't as bad as some people's perceptions.
I'd go with Vito again against Palace but i'd be monitoring his general performance very closely.

No way he can pick Mannone. After last week and his horror show today it's only fair CP gets a crack at it. Otherwise when would he ever get a look in?

Mannone can't complain at all if he gets benched.

He's been directly at fault for 3 goals in our last 2 games. Not good enough.

We as a side have conceded 10 in 2 games and the keeper looks shot, a change is needed.

Our options are so limited at the moment. Alvarez and Giaccharini are carrying a lot of weight on their shoulders if they're ever fit.

No way he can pick Mannone. After last week and his horror show today it's only fair CP gets a crack at it. Otherwise when would he ever get a look in?

Johnson and Larsson on the flanks.

Southampton was a different game to yesterday, if we used that as our benchmark we'd need eleven new players.
I'm saying that Vito's overall performance yesterday wasn't too bad with only a couple of jittery moments and a f**k up. He dealt with most things competently.
I'd be far more concerned if he made no f**k ups but looked terrible for 90 minutes, I'd drop him then.

Southampton was a different game to yesterday, if we used that as our benchmark we'd need eleven new players.
I'm saying that Vito's overall performance yesterday wasn't too bad with only a couple of jittery moments and a f**k up. He dealt with most things competently.
I'd be far more concerned if he made no f**k ups but looked terrible for 90 minutes, I'd drop him then.

Agree to disagree, I thought he looked nervous throughout and was shockingly bad at times.

Drop him and Brown and let's see what the others have to offer.

He's been directly at fault for 3 goals in our last 2 games. Not good enough.

We as a side have conceded 10 in 2 games and the keeper looks shot, a change is needed.

Taking southampton out of the equation, i wouldn't necessarily say he looked shot yesterday.
One bad f**k up that was slapstick from start to finish but his overall play yesterday wasn't too bad, he dealt with a lot of tasks and got through a fair amount of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back