Technical question

CPLforever

Midfield
As I was reading through a certain thread I had a thought. Thought I would read through the rest of the thread before I ask it in case answer is in the thread. By the time I got to the end of the thread it was closed.

My question. Before I became a member I can only remember being able to read the main thread and the football thread. Other threads were not available for me to view.

Discovered the health etc sub section later. Can anyone who is not a member view the health sub section?

I know I know it seems completely random.

But say the thread I was reading that was helpful and informative and in some cases might make people feel better about themselves. It is in the main forum so people coming on to browse might come across it and feel better.

If it is in the health sub section, can non members come across it, read it and feel better?

:lol: Can’t believe someone had to point that out as the way to do it.
But when I log out I can log straight back in as a member unless there is a way to log out altogether. You know what a technical dunce I am.
It's almost like OP is more concerned about being a passive aggressive little bitch to the mods than actually finding out the answer.
This is just rude and i don't appreciate being called a bitch. You may see murky layers in what really was a genuine question but they are not there.

So can non members access the health sub section?

Last edited:
But when I log out I can log straight back in as a member unless there is a way to log out altogether. You know what a technical dunce I am.

This is just rude and don't appreciate it.

It really was a genuine question.
Click on the small profile picture at the top of the page and then click “Log out” on the menu that appears.

Think maybe I should ask you to delete this thread cos it has turned a bit, well not as I intended it too.

Its a reasonable question though different people see different areas of the board in a different way.

If you aren't a member you see less content and get more adverts.

In decending order for what people can see:

Admin
Moderators
Contributors
Established Posters
Members
Logged off/guests
Robots

You also get a different view of the forum depending on which device you use - so the bigger the screen the more extra information and sidebars/widgets displayed, the smaller screens lose some of the info just so it will fit without being cluttered - similarly most people will get a different view depending on whether their phone is on landscape or portrait mode.

Its a reasonable question though different people see different areas of the board in a different way.

If you aren't a member you see less content and get more adverts.

In decending order for what people can see:

Admin
Moderators
Contributors
Established Posters
Members
Logged off/guests
Robots

You also get a different view of the forum depending on which device you use - so the bigger the screen the more extra information and sidebars/widgets displayed, the smaller screens lose some of the info just so it will fit without being cluttered - similarly most people will get a different view depending on whether their phone is on landscape or portrait mode.
How does one become an established poster mate?

Fair enough, my apologies.
You know went off to work thinking about what you said - about me being passive aggressive- the most annoying of the aggressive spectrum in my opinion..

I do have a tendency to over explain stuff.. So if I want something I have to explain exactly why I want it. So I can maybe see why you thought I was maybe getting a dig in cos I was thinking it was a shame if the post (I think we both know which one) was put somewhere where some couldn't see it.

Anyway, it really was a genuine question.

(See, i'm doing it again.....overexplaining) 😁

Back