That crypto king F*****

The double your money offer made the penny drop. Aye but the penny dropping wasn't the realisation it was a scam, it was the realisation the scam was close to its end.

It's okay though, ponzis are no different to putting a bet on. I read it on here.

He's a bit touched this Andy Watson from the BBC. "It's a crypto app", "it says it is based in Washington, USA" "Mark worked for Cos". No. No. No.

BBC pussyfooting around the blatantly obvious yet again. Their confidence in their reporting is shot since the fallout from the dodgy dossier 20 years ago.

BBC News - Coscoin: Former Nissan worker's life 'ruined' by app - BBC News

Coscoin: Former Nissan worker's life 'ruined' by app
The funniest part of that is the bit where he says the thanksgiving offer made him suspicious. He was trebling up people’s deposits and encouraging a happy hour to be in with a chance. I’ve seen a screenshot of the chat he was administering and he trebled up a $12K deposit (after the double up of the offer).

He’s doubling down on playing the victim after fleecing 100s!

Action Fraud will be flooded with “victims” now. The same victims who’ll have told their own victims “everyone knew what they were getting into”.

Interesting read thanks. I have some more sympathy having read that, maybe I’m naive too

I had a look at the coscoins website - anyone who looked at that and invested money should have all their money put in trust. A big certificate or formation of a limited company in Washington, company address written as "United States Washington", a lot of the text is obviously either written by a non-english speaker or spat out of Google Translate, nothing about any employees, no contact details apart from "[email protected]". One look at that and I would have run a mile

This is one of the blog posts :-

"Finally, the combination of COSCOIN and the financial and technical fields also provides users with more opportunities to make money. COSCOIN can be exchanged with other The cooperation between enterprises and institutions provides more investment channels and trading venues, bringing more investment opportunities to users. At the same time, COSCOIN can also Through the research and development of the team, we can provide more value-added services, such as blockchain technology and artificial intelligence technology, so as to help users make better money."

Almost everyone, like 95% plus, knew what this was & that the fact they were late meant others needed to be later to take on the risk, no sympathy for any of them.

Sure there’ll be others who hadn’t heard of folk for years then showed up wanting them to sign up as a referral to this.

Last edited:

Back