The Apprentice 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad Joseph won. I think the thought of Vana selling out to venture capitalists made his mind up. Joseph needs a lot of help from sugar but he'll make a success of it for sure

Seems to be the Apprentice way though.

I think he made the right choice...

I'm not entirely convinced. He seems to be dedicated and as long as Alan enforces quality of work, then it should be a successful business. But, despite his enthusiasm, he is very green and not always the one you would want client facing in a big meeting.

Her plan carried more risk. But, she is absolutely the right person to lead this type of project and if successful, it's a global brand, not just UK.

I'm not entirely convinced. He seems to be dedicated and as long as Alan enforces quality of work, then it should be a successful business. But, despite his enthusiasm, he is very green and not always the one you would want client facing in a big meeting.

Her plan carried more risk. But, she is absolutely the right person to lead this type of project and if successful, it's a global brand, not just UK.

That's why I think it's close but I think it's the right choice for Lord Sugar. Vana was probably the best candidate over all, even if she claims about nine nationalities...

Think Richard would have won if it was the apprentice, he is clearly the standout candidate IMO.

He programme has never been the same since it changes to business investment - why was the original format scrapped? Presumably some up their own arse HR professional has stuck their ore in about someone getting a £100k salary without going through due process - I deal with similar shit everyday!
Most turned out to be shit at a proper job with responsibilities and accountabilities on par with a 100k salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back