the butchers arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

We were in the Saturday before the match and the barmaid was get lessons on how to pull a pint.

I was on Guinness and they only steel cans in there which they then put on that vibrating thing, she didn't have a clue how to use it. :lol:

First impressions are he needs to lower his prices to get the regulars in from Cheers and the Hearts of Oak. On Saturday apart from the lads I was with there were no lads in there who a regulars in the two mentioned pubs.

It's been open 2 days , Saturday was full o young lads watching football who drank lager , Jesus give the place a chance

We were in the Saturday before the match and the barmaid was get lessons on how to pull a pint.

I was on Guinness and they only steel cans in there which they then put on that vibrating thing, she didn't have a clue how to use it. :lol:

First impressions are he needs to lower his prices to get the regulars in from Cheers and the Hearts of Oak. On Saturday apart from the lads I was with there were no lads in there who a regulars in the two mentioned pubs.
It was 2 quid a pint for real ale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back