The Snip

I stopped reading my letter when it said consultation or counselling . Half an hour before i left our lass said you do realise you're getting the snip today. I didn't read the f***ing letter properly, I had no time to get myself mentally prepared while I jumped in the bath to shave my plums. Oh and it was f***ing horrific especially the injections. I laughed manically all the way through, they must have thought I was f***ing mental.
You are!

Anyone had it done?

Have an appointment Monday. Not sure if it's a consultation or for the actual thing. Anyone know what the crack is for first appointment. It's at the urology department.

I think it is a great way of surrendering your manhood and accepting life as a neutred family pet. Until, of course, circumstances change and you may wish to increase or start a new family.

The idea of cobwebs and an old spider puffing out the end of it does nowt for me. Unless it's for medical reasons, you're being brought to heel so know your place.

Nah what's mad is getting pissed and accidentally pupping your lass in your late 40's like a couple of lads i know. Nah I f***ing hated getting it done but we're more than happy with 2 so what's the point in firing live rounds?
What if your lass is shagging around, you's split up and you and your new missus want a bairn since she hasn't got one?

If you cant trust yourself not to be careful when pissed then that's your own fault. Permenantly making yourself infertile is complete madness imho

This, rather live on BJs or wear a blob than get myself sterilised.

What if, heaven forbid, you lost your bairn(s) in an accident or your wife died, or your marriage broke down and you wanted a child with another partner? Talk about tempting fate.

Just get your mate to sort it for you.

What if your lass is shagging around, you's split up and you and your new missus want a bairn since she hasn't got one?

If you cant trust yourself not to be careful when pissed then that's your own fault. Permenantly making yourself infertile is complete madness imho
I'm in my 40's, I would look for a lass that's had kids and they're at uni or some shit. The next time I do night feeds and changing shitty nappies it'll be the grand kids if /when they come along. Sorry like but doing that shit in my 30's was hard enough. The thought of starting over at my age doesn't appeal one little f***ing bit.

They had to give me a second jab to put me under and I still woke up half way through the op.
One ball was twice the size of the other for best part of a year afterwards.
I used to carry the confirmation letter that the op had worked in my pocket for a long time afterwards, till the wife clicked on and hoyed it in the fire.

Its nowt man.
First consultation is with the doctor. Then you get an appointment and a load of "are you sure questions".
Then its showtime.

Enjoy.
You do know that no sperm comes out after and its just a puff of smoke?

Sure I read to wear loose kegs

Did u have a consultation first or straight to it?
Deffo tight budgie smugglers, I got wrong for as mine wernt tight enough. Tight ones keep your plums pulled up and not hanging. I didn't have a consultation, when I rang to book it they asked if I wanted one and I said no, she just gave me all the details over the phone there and then.

Had it done ages ago now.......when you had to take your sperm sample in a bottle to the docs to have it checked to make sure you are now firing blanks. Duly handed in my sample and when I got home the phone rang and it was the docs saying there was a problem with my sperm sample and that it appeared to also contain saliva........I asked the female receptionist how else did they expect my wife to get the sample into such a small bottle !!!

Back