The type of player we need now is

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need a leader. Someone who'll get in people's faces on the pitch and raise standards. Plenty of talent in that squad but next to zero application.

Yes I'm serious. Quiet as a mouse when the chips are down, just like the rest of them. Happy to grab people when we score but not when we concede.

'We need a leader. Someone who'll get in people's faces on the pitch and raise standards.'

This is exactly what Catts is. I'm surprised you'd be so quick to criticise him when we've clearly missed him a lot lately. He gets in people's faces and raises the spirit with his leadership. He leads by example. I will not have a bad word said about him!

'We need a leader. Someone who'll get in people's faces on the pitch and raise standards.'

This is exactly what Catts is. I'm surprised you'd be so quick to criticise him when we've clearly missed him a lot lately. He gets in people's faces and raises the spirit with his leadership. He leads by example. I will not have a bad word said about him!

He's never done it. Not that type of player, never was. The tendency to get cards doesn't make a man a leader. He does his job, well at times, but there's nobody in that squad can get anyone else going imho. All it takes is a look at the performances to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back