this lad that drank the goldfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was a lad at schools party piece at every school fete he'd win a goldfish and then swallow it.
fat fucker I bet. probably had an eating disorder.

is there a link to the story about this lad being fined then?

edit : found it

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...ing_a_live_goldfish_in_Neknominate_challenge/

this is a different one that I saw. There was a lad in bishop who went into a pet shop and grabbed a fish out of its tank and drank it down in front of the pet shop staff. wonder if out happened to that low life.

Lad at university I lived with did it for cash when he was skint.

Also drank several peoples piss, drank his own sick and ate mouldy chips mind.

Our lass chopped the heed off a snake with a spade (she had the spade not the snake) a couple of years ago.

The skype conversation I had with her at the time. Names changed of course

[12:10:36] Miss Onions says: jaaahhhhaaa
[13:31:47] Miss Onions says: just killed a snake!
[13:33:29] Nee Onions says: Topper. Was it big?
[13:36:43] Miss Onions says: 35 cm kanske. Mamma och Sofia fick panik.
[13:45:01] Nee Onions says: How did you kill it
[13:46:24] Miss Onions says: With a spade. In 6 pieces and they kept moving afterwards.
[13:46:38] Nee Onions says: Did jonathan see it
[13:48:55] Miss Onions says: Ja, han fick inte panik och ville titta på bitarna. They were playing on the slide and Sofia started to screem because she spotted the snake 1 meter away from them. Thought it was the dangerous snake firdt beacus it looked so black, but it wasn't

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/our-lass-has-just.496195/#ixzz2zhnn2lyw

fat fucker I bet. probably had an eating disorder.

is there a link to the story about this lad being fined then?

edit : found it

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...ing_a_live_goldfish_in_Neknominate_challenge/

this is a different one that I saw. There was a lad in bishop who went into a pet shop and grabbed a fish out of its tank and drank it down in front of the pet shop staff. wonder if out happened to that low life.

Nah, he was tall and skinny but a massive glue head and easily talked into doing stupid stuff.

I said tall and skinny not short and stumpy.

And glue head, not cock head.
I wondered if he started tall and shrank like many old people tend to do. Glue sniffing in his youth would explain a lot as well like his fashion and music tastes

I wondered if he started tall and shrank like many old people tend to do. Glue sniffing in his youth would explain a lot as well like his fashion and music tastes

I think Ecstasy would be a more likely culprit than glue for his fashion sense, although a kilo of heroin mainlined straight into his forehead could be the only excuse for some of his more 'spectacular' sartorial creations.

I will punch your little match head off when you dare to leave your house.

I said tall and skinny not short and stumpy.

And glue head, not cock head.

And you can shut it you selfie-loving simpleton.

I think Ecstasy would be a more likely culprit than glue for his fashion sense, although a kilo of heroin mainlined straight into his forehead could be the only excuse for some of his more 'spectacular' sartorial creations.

What a pritt, sorry prick.
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back