Tiger King 2 trailer

After the initial lolling at the whole thing you realise he's properly mistreating them animals and is in fact a massive wanker who needed locking up.

Seems in bad taste to carry on as if he's some loveable rogue.
I lasted 15 minutes, couldn't bear the treatment of the cats. Amazed that so many people seemed prepared/able to overlook that fact.

The first series was no where near as good as the hype - I watched the first two and sacked it off.

All of the protagonists in the series have serious issues and mistreat animals.

Not sure how they can drag this out further

Very much of its time. Everyone stuck at home desperate to watch something a bit different.

It worked by revealing him slowly, starting with his eccentric side, his jokes, his class music videos etc while casually mentioning he also groomed young lads, mistreated animals, caned meth and plotted to kill somebody.

No surprise Netflix are reheating the leftovers to make it go further.

Will probably watch

So they did kill her in Making a Murderer 🤔 interesting to know what was missing from the documentary. Have you also watched the Staircase?
A lot of the facts they presented were misrepresented. I read an explanation somewhere that explained the search was far more straightforward and the blood sample more easily explained, plus a lot of bits Netflix conveniently missed out that left no doubt in my mind.

I got about halfway through the staircase, but it was doing my head in, so I stopped.

Back