Tiger King 2 trailer

After the initial lolling at the whole thing you realise he's properly mistreating them animals and is in fact a massive wanker who needed locking up.

Seems in bad taste to carry on as if he's some loveable rogue.

I lasted 15 minutes, couldn't bear the treatment of the cats. Amazed that so many people seemed prepared/able to overlook that fact.

I’d say his mistreatment of young lads is more of a concern.

First series was excellent. Can’t see the point in the 2nd. There’s surely not enough new stuff yet for a series. The trailer seemed that it was just people repeating what we know and catching up with the people

Very much of its time. Everyone stuck at home desperate to watch something a bit different.

It worked by revealing him slowly, starting with his eccentric side, his jokes, his class music videos etc while casually mentioning he also groomed young lads, mistreated animals, caned meth and plotted to kill somebody.

No surprise Netflix are reheating the leftovers to make it go further.

Will probably watch

yep i had no clue about him so i thoroughly enjoyed it each episode getting a bit crazier

the reveal of how his other lover met his maker was very much a WTF moment

After the initial lolling at the whole thing you realise he's properly mistreating them animals and is in fact a massive wanker who needed locking up.

Seems in bad taste to carry on as if he's some loveable rogue.
I hated it because the backdrop was so vile. The whole captive tiger thing broke this old cynics heart.

Also. he is an utter wanker.
I lasted 15 minutes, couldn't bear the treatment of the cats. Amazed that so many people seemed prepared/able to overlook that fact.
I don't understand how people don't get the abuse of those magnificent animals.

Last edited:
Maybe heroic was the wrong term but they definitely focused on the eccentric side of him, I’m comparison to how they showed Baskin it was horrible.
I think you're right in that there was an element of them portraying him as an eccentric and comedic figure initially, but as the series developed only the most misguided could think of him of anything other than a stupid, petty and dangerous tit. Of course we do have some nut job yanks calling for his release. Probably Trump supporters.

Back