Unicyclist hit by bus

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...e-was-hit-by-bus-in-walthamstow-10282783.html

First of all. Power to the people for tipping a double decker bus. Glad they got him out and he's making a recovery...

But on the flip side.

Seriously? A unicycle? WTF were you thinking?
Bloody Hipsters
See quite a few of those bikes on the road now where they lay back on them and pedal with their legs stretched out in front of them... Dodgy as fook! Look about as stable as Gazza after a night on the tiles

Seriously the fuckers wobble arl owa the road, be some cunt getting squashed on one of those soon I reckon.

See quite a few of those bikes on the road now where they lay back on them and pedal with their legs stretched out in front of them... Dodgy as fook! Look about as stable as Gazza after a night on the tiles

Seriously the fuckers wobble arl owa the road, be some cunt getting squashed on one of those soon I reckon.
Fuck them unicycles. Biggest tits are them with the trailers on, carrying little uns. Was a maniac a few year ago in sunderland doing the rounds. The trailer is literally 6 inches off the road, and about 4ft away from the bike. Saw him on top of thea19 / a690 interchange in rush hour. Wanted to follow him and give the fucka a clip tbh.how you could put ya little Un in that much danger beggars belief .

Student, nailed on!

Saw a student in Durham on one going down the bank towards Elvet Bridge. Daft bastard

As Mrs K would say, "Intelligent, but no common sense"

Just been reading this in the paper, f***ing mental, two women cyclists killed yesterday too

Should have been on a unicycle. Clearly they're far more worth saving than the squares who ride with two wheels

only in London would some **** be riding a unicycle. Cockends the lot of them ;)

Alas not. See above.

I used to be able to ride one (it's in the shed somewhere). To balance you have to constantly swivel your hips. Not the sort of thing you want to do on the road.

Fuck them unicycles. Biggest tits are them with the trailers on, carrying little uns. Was a maniac a few year ago in sunderland doing the rounds. The trailer is literally 6 inches off the road, and about 4ft away from the bike. Saw him on top of thea19 / a690 interchange in rush hour. Wanted to follow him and give the fucka a clip tbh.how you could put ya little Un in that much danger beggars belief .

Last one of those I was on about was on the A167 at about tea time, busy as fuck. I'm hossing down the fucker in the works van, cars alongside is, up me arse n'arl owa, then this horrible owld **** weaving about on one of those. I had neewhere to gan, if his heed was at mirror height I'd have whipped the **** clean off.

Was one on lumley new road once anarl, had the traffic backed up from the riverside up to the lumley turn off, fuckers should be banned from the roads.

I had a go on one at about 9 in the morning in Manumission, I was fuckin hopeless. Mind there were probably other forces in play.
Did ya not run into that owld woman peeling spuds in the middle of the dance floor. Fuckin spooky as fuck when I was in there like. Off me tits, buzzin, when I bump into her. Like tales of the unexpected.:)

Did ya not run into that owld woman peeling spuds in the middle of the dance floor. Fuckin spooky as fuck when I was in there like. Off me tits, buzzin, when I bump into her. Like tales of the unexpected.:)

This was 1995? I remenber a massive bed full of benders.
Or was that back at my hotel....:confused:

This was 1995? I remenber a massive bed full of benders.
Or was that back at my hotel....:confused:
Bizarrely, it was 1995 mate.showing our age now like:cool:. To triply for me like.as a young un, couldn't get me head round all the trannys and gays.ive mellowed some what now mind. Live and let live.not then though.;)
Always found it hard to get jack and Danny in Ibiza as a young un, all the lads did, compared to everywhere else.seemed all the birds loved thereselves and stuck up their own arses.

Bizarrely, it was 1995 mate.showing our age now like:cool:. To triply for me like.as a young un, couldn't get me head round all the trannys and gays.ive mellowed some what now mind. Live and let live.not then though.;)
Always found it hard to get jack and Danny in Ibiza as a young un, all the lads did, compared to everywhere else.seemed all the birds loved thereselves and stuck up their own arses.

Can you see my contribution?
Logon or register to see this image

As you all know, I am not the biggest fan of cyclists, but by fuck they don't half seem to be taking more and more risks these days.

Madness
Some other road users do them no favours tbh. Mainly taxi drivers and bus drivers.

However they do run red lights and use roads when there's a cycle path available, f***ing idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back