Vergini, borini and Alonso all close to signing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are Liverpool's strikers?

Sturridge
Lambert
?

He'd be mad to leave if the above is true.

Who are Liverpool's strikers?

Sturridge
Lambert
?

He'd be mad to leave if the above is true.

Those two, plus Rodgers openly admitted he wanted to bring anther one on after the Remy collapse.

If they only play one up front as well he'd be competing with the likes of Sterling, Coutinho and Markovic for a place behind said striker.

I really can't see him getting a look in if he stays there.

What do you mean lack of ambition? Sunderland has spent a shit load of money!!! Its the scouting where they're lacking....[/QUOTE]

I dont think it is the scouting system thats the problem, we seem to speak to a lot of players who then turn us down - it has to be the negotiator and/or what is on offer.

What do you mean lack of ambition? Sunderland has spent a shit load of money!!! Its the scouting where they're lacking....

I dont think it is the scouting system thats the problem, we seem to speak to a lot of players who then turn us down - it has to be the negotiator and/or what is on offer.[/QUOTE]

IMHO it's a lot to do with the fact that we've usually struggled since we came up that puts players off. The two 7th places that we had under Reid were the time we should have invested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back