What is the lowest shirt number that has never scored for Sunderland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd have thought back when only 3 subs were named, in Division 1 (without actual squad numbers) we'd have had a number 13 come on and score? We never really named a keeper on the bench then & I'm pretty certain I remember Danny Dichio scoring wearing 13.

I've given this too much thought, haven't I?

I'd have thought back when only 3 subs were named, in Division 1 (without actual squad numbers) we'd have had a number 13 come on and score? We never really named a keeper on the bench then & I'm pretty certain I remember Danny Dichio scoring wearing 13.

I've given this too much thought, haven't I?

Did we have number 13s at that time? I seem to remember we'd go from 12 to 14. At least that's what it had on the back of the programmes. I think.

cant understand it at all mate, you are a striker so not as if you need your post count up or anything :rolleyes: just silly imho like
Why would anybody 'need' their post count up at all? I was just curious about what it was since I remembered Poom scoring. That is all. Why would you even care enough to post on a thread you don't have any interest in?

Why would anybody 'need' their post count up at all? I was just curious about what it was since I remembered Poom scoring. That is all. Why would you even care enough to post on a thread you don't have any interest in?
for some reason the "striker " status what everyone wants , so they post silly threads to get the count up, oh & i dont care, but i do what i want ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back