What time do you get up and go to sleep?

Bed half tenish.
Up between 6 and 6-30.
Depends if I'm running or going to the gym on that given day.
A rest day is a winner!

Used to always stay up until about midnight just for the sake of it I think, but the last couple of years if I start feeling a bit tired I just go up and read and kip, sometimes as early as 9pm.
Always wake up about 5.30-6am regardless of what time I go to bed which is annoying if I don't get in until 3am after being on the lash.

Bed by 1030pm (ish)
Up at 4:40am

Weekends I’m usually up and about around 6:00am/6:30am… 28 years of 5am alarm wakeups, and 13 years of early morning oncall calls have knackered my weekend body clock.

Last edited:
In by bed by 10.30, normally asleep by 11. Up at 5.30 for the gym cos I'm at the age where I look at a pint and I put a stone on

Depends on whether I've had a drink. If I've not had a drink on the night then I'll generally go to bed at 9.30pm and have an hour read or watch the TV. If I'm on the drink then it's anywhere between 11pm and Midnight. Drink or not, I'm always up at 4.45 in the morning. Make a coffee, take the dogs for a walk, get a paper, make some breakfast and then sit and read The Times and the Northern Echo.

Retired so go to bed at 11.30 with alarm set for 8 but I don't get out of bed then unless I need to. I have ear plugs and a sleep mask so I can sleep till 10 some days.

Back