What time is the plane due on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the digital age marra... multitasking is king... well capable of critcising our own club whilst taking the piss out of the mags...

We've virtually nowt to take the piss out of them for. A handful of wins over them is pleasing but flying flags from planes? Haway man.

The rivalry with Newcastle is a massive red herring for Sunderland. A tiny bit of joy against them papers over cracks for so many of our supporters

I never agree with you until now, lol like reet nackers if we gan down.

Although Sunderland lad on my Facebook reakon they done it when they beat us 5-1, can anyone confirm that

They didn't. They just brought out three fanzine editions for each of nolans goals, a DVD and scarfs which they still wear proudly now.

Until we go in numbers to a newcastle game to cheer on the opposition I think we can take the high ground.

And what ya on about? In case you didn't notice, our fans booed the team and stormed out during the palace game, which was AFTER the mags game. So of course beating them doesn't make everything okay.

Oh and any time we can take the piss should be taken. The mags hate it so I love it.

The banner fly over will have no bearing on our seasons conclusion.

People need to stop being such vaginas.

Thats absolutely fine but I disagree. I think piss taking is fine and absolutely warranted but actually paying to fly a plane over their ground? Not for me

We've virtually nowt to take the piss out of them for. A handful of wins over them is pleasing but flying flags from planes? Haway man.

The rivalry with Newcastle is a massive red herring for Sunderland. A tiny bit of joy against them papers over cracks for so many of our supporters

It was done cos they tried (and failed) to sort a plane as part of their (failed) protest day. That's the reason it was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back