Where to buy the best PINK SLICE???

Cos ya a sandie. Lovely they are
Cheers me mackem mate, honestly never heard of them. Must be a Wearside thing at first I thought it was a pink finger
You need to get out more, get some life experience. Really disappointed that you've never heard of a pink slice Fitzy lad.

Where's that?
Anar I am proper let down too, I will have to see about sorting that the next time I'm in the North East Gippy lad

Last edited:
You need to get out more, get some life experience. Really disappointed that you've never heard of a pink slice Fitzy lad.
I never had either despite my chronic sugar addiction. Until last year when I went in a micro bar and they had a pink slice sour on.

Juliet's bakery and delicatessen on sea road at fullwell do very good pink slice. Their other cakes are canny too. Not much use to the op given the date of his question. But thought I'd mention it anyway.

When did pink slices become a Sunderland thing?

I've never had one in my life :lol:
There was a wee piece in the Guardian at the weekend about little known City break gems. Someone was raving about Sunderland and mentioned (amongst other things) the pink slice as a orgeous local delicacy
“Hey look at how normal I am”
Aaaaah grumpy. It's the lasses birthday as well,.

Last edited:

Back