Where to buy the best PINK SLICE???

Fausto's isn't great, a bit dry and not enough jam and icening. Which is a shame as the rest of their gear is good.

The bakery on the corner of Holmeside which is now a superstich used to do the best ones when I was a bairn. Can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

McCoys is the correct answer they supply their own shop in chester rd and hylton castle aswell as hendersons butchers in roker ave and used to supply the post office you mention
Yeah it was supplied by others, I'll take your word for it that it was McCoys. If it was, their pies were class too. They used to do a small shepherds pie which I called a Shepherds pie, pie. Are they still on Chester Road?

Yeah it was supplied by others, I'll take your word for it that it was McCoys. If it was, their pies were class too. They used to do a small shepherds pie which I called a Shepherds pie, pie. Are they still on Chester Road?
yes but their main premises are hylton castle they do the best peach melba anarl and a strawberry melba ffs now i've mentioned them i'm jonesing for a melba, i'll get one tomorrow

yes but their main premises are hylton castle they do the best peach melba anarl and a strawberry melba ffs now i've mentioned them i'm jonesing for a melba, i'll get one tomorrow
Yeah the peach melbas are class, I love a strawberry melba too. Had one by accident as I asked for a peach and the lass got it wrong, glad she did, it was mint.

I know where McCoys is now, been in before but didn't catch the name. Will give it a try, might dodge in today if they're open.

Yeah the peach melbas are class, I love a strawberry melba too. Had one by accident as I asked for a peach and the lass got it wrong, glad she did, it was mint.

I know where McCoys is now, been in before but didn't catch the name. Will give it a try, might dodge in today if they're open.
closed, open 8 tmora

Back