Who do you buy Christmas presents for ?

3 people for me , the bairn, my mam and dad, that’s it. ( 1 item each for parents by the way )

Absolutely mental them people who buy for every single person in the whole extended family (in laws etc), fuck that .

Last edited:

3 people for me , the bairn, my mam and dad, that’s it. ( 1 item each for parents by the way )

Absolutely mental them people who buy for every single person in the whole extended family (in laws etc), fuck that .
I took child 2 to netball on Sunday and one of the parents had bought presents for each (6) instructor.

Yesterday I was watching a film,my lady was chatting away and I was focused on the telly and she was talking about her mates and Christmas gifts,she was background noise,I turned the volume on the telly up but I do remember saying “Yeah,that’s great” after the film I found I had bought Yeti thermos coffee mugs for six of her friends 😳

Yesterday I was watching a film,my lady was chatting away and I was focused on the telly and she was talking about her mates and Christmas gifts,she was background noise,I turned the volume on the telly up but I do remember saying “Yeah,that’s great” after the film I found I had bought Yeti thermos coffee mugs for six of her friends 😳
They'll be more lavish next year if she gets to read this ^ mind

The bairn.
Our lass, just a few small things this year really.
My nana, hasn't long been her birthday and she's hard enough to buy for then never mind having to do it again.
My gran, never leaves the house with her health so again hard to buy for.
My da, usually get him a bottle of JD or something but he doesn't want drink this year.
My aunty, again usually just a bottle of something because we all go round hers boxing day.
Nephews and neice will get something.
Sometimes my brother and sister, sometimes not. Our boy has said he's not getting presents this year so fair enough.

Usually that will be it but it's been a proper horrible time of late and some people have been a big help so I might be picking up a few extra things this year.

Kids.

My niece who lives here (not for my abroad ones)

Secret Santa between the in-laws which I’d like to stop, got my sister in law this year.

Asked my mam not to bother this year but she’d already bought me summit so got her something. Told her I’d rather not bother next year or make a charity donation

we (use that word loosely) have bought for:

my parents
My brother and his wife
My gran
My 3 nieces
My nephew
3 best mates kids

Her mam
Her grandparents
3 Nieces
Her brother

Think I’ve bought 4 presents in total she’s got the rest