Who is the fourth player Poyet is targeting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfa

Striker
Following endless speculation on social media about prospective signings, the manager confirmed in his list match press conference last night that his primary targets remain unchanged.
A day earlier he spoke of his desire to have four new signings by Wednesday 6th August and three of those targets are known to be Santiago Vergini, Marcus Alonso and Fabio Borini.
He also emphasised the need for a 'box to box' midfield player which suggests that mystery target number four could well be a player of this type.
Things seem to have gone very quiet on the Jordan Mutch front but he's certainly a player of this type that we were strongly linked to earlier this month.
Interestingly Man City's tour of the USA is nearly over now -they leave the states for Greece where they play Olympiakos on Saturday before returning to Manchester.
Maybe Rodwell could be the man - a risk no doubt with his recent injury problems but injury free he'd be a step up in quality.
Any others in mind?

Following endless speculation on social media about prospective signings, the manager confirmed in his list match press conference last night that his primary targets remain unchanged.
A day earlier he spoke of his desire to have four new signings by Wednesday 6th August and three of those targets are known to be Santiago Vergini, Marcus Alonso and Fabio Borini.
He also emphasised the need for a 'box to box' midfield player which suggests that mystery target number four could well be a player of this type.
Things seem to have gone very quiet on the Jordan Mutch front but he's certainly a player of this type that we were strongly linked to earlier this month.
Interestingly Man City's tour of the USA is nearly over now -they leave the states for Greece where they play Olympiakos on Saturday before returning to Manchester.
Maybe Rodwell could be the man - a risk no doubt with his recent injury problems but injury free he'd be a step up in quality.
Any others in mind?

Ki?

Any others in mind?

Man City play Olympiakos on Sat. August 2nd 2pm in Minneapolis MN USA. I am heading down to the match in my Sunderland shirt. I will be scouting our link Rodwell. I am sure I will get a good look at the Man C reserves it should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back