Wolves duo linked to SAFC

He did have an overall good game against McGeady but it should be pointed out McGeady scored a goal and assisted the other.
I thought he scored but didn't want to put that incase my memory was playing tricks on me
Luke Matheson. Only a couple of posts in and already two spelling variations of his surname. Bodes well for next season on here, if he joins us. Yours, the spelling policeman.
Not as bad as the fact 'Larkin' is in fact Lee Harkin

Last edited:
20 year old right winger and 5ft 5

20 year old right back and 5ft 5

The young right back Matheson had a decent game for Rochdale against McGeady when we were in league one. Their twitter account did the usual, he emptied his pockets after & found McGeady in there memes.

Was down there for that. He was only 15 weren't he? Week after he scored against United in a Cup game which put him on the national radar

Last edited:

It might have escaped peoples notice but short arses are not welcome here anymore.Quickly shifted Geldhardt,and Titchu,and all players we are signing and heavily linked are tall.But but but what about Modric,and Messi etc :lol: :lol:

Might be short but there’s two of him

Remind me again, how tall is Roberto Carlos, Xavi, Iniesta and Roberts?
Never saidbhe can't be a footballer. Just with our squad currently we need defenders with height as it was our weak spot. I prefer players that play football on the deck but in England especially you need to be able to mix it up

Back