Wonder what would happen if she named and shamed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4700
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

clearly this is going to sound creepy but I think it's a legitimate question on this thread: can one conduct a non-sexual relationship with a let's say for example, 14 or 15 year old?
One doesn't have an choice if one values his freedom. The problem is knowing they are 15, the answer, give yourself a bit of leeway, just in case.

And of course The Mail, the guardian of the nation's morality, takes this as a good opportunity to print photos of a 14 year old girl in stockings and suspenders for their readers to crack one out over before going back to harrumphing over Muslim paedos.

I was watching Have I Got News For You a while back and one of the guests said that the most used phrase on the Mail website is "all grown up".

clearly this is going to sound creepy but I think it's a legitimate question on this thread: can one conduct a non-sexual relationship with a let's say for example, 14 or 15 year old?

Of course you can, and in healthy communities you do. One of the massive issues with society in this country is the complete breakdown of relationships between generations.

I'm not sure that's true.

Look that child needed some adult to talk to her rather than try and have sex with her. It is healthy for people of all ages to commune normally. Obviously your interests shape your free time so age ends up coming into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back