World Class Coaching

I mainly go to Away games. QPR last season was gorgeous to watch. Even Watford, we didn’t win, but we looked sublime and I remember leaving feeling bouyed.

Has it gone with Mowbray?

Amad definately helped last year, but we still played much better football even when he wasn’t in the side at the start

Despite having good qualities Pierre and Jobe slow things down a lot compared to last seasons collection of brilliant fast paced / breakaway goals

Don’t think the current team could muster the type of goals at reading last season ….

We aren’t a serious club.

Appointment was cheap and financially safe.

Where’s the progress or impact of this coaching
He probably is a great coach.
Great coaches don't always make good managers.
It looks like he can't motivate players.
We strolled about - it was like we thought we were winning 3 nil in a pre season friendly.
No urgency. Pedestrian.

I mainly go to Away games. QPR last season was gorgeous to watch. Even Watford, we didn’t win, but we looked sublime and I remember leaving feeling bouyed.

Has it gone with Mowbray?
One or two of our players are believing their own hype. Too many touches as they milk attention. Too many admiring their pass instead of moving.

Pass. Move. Repeat.

We aren’t a serious club.

Appointment was cheap and financially safe.

Where’s the progress or impact of this coaching
I think they went cheap knowing the 3 Clubs relegated from the PL are to strong this year for the Championship fighting for 5/6 just to get a chance at the lottery playoffs…

We’re one point behind 6th get a grip
We won’t make the playoffs bookmark this.

Regardless of that, the football is absolutely shocking. Nothing has improved since Beale came in. In fact it’s got worse, you can’t deny that. (If you’ve watched games regularly this season)

Worse than that was the failure of the owner and Speakman to actually invest (again) in the positions a #6 and an experienced #9 in January we desperately need.

The problem is KLD hasn't got a pot to piss in , the sooner people realise this the better.Why do you think he sold us down the river to them up the road for a few hundred grand ..

One of the problems at the minute is not using the squad or subs enough, I've banged about getting Rigg in the team, how can these top coaches not see what is plainly obvious

By my reckoning we’ve played well for about 100-120 minutes in total in the dozen games he’s been fully in charge of. Half decent against a truly woeful Stoke. Ok against a below average Preston. Decent second half against Plymouth. Rest of the time we’ve been at best, a 4 or 5/10 performance for large periods of games. I’ve no idea what our tactics or style of play under Beale is. Add to that we’re very obviously short in CDM and proven striker, and have been now for at least 3 windows.

The problem is , we are on a rollercoaster with this manager.

Up, down , up,down.

It won’t work out.

Telling ya.

Exactly what it's going to be until he's sacked. We'll pick up the odd result against some dross team like Stoke who looked like us when we went to League 1.

But we'll look shite 90% of the other time.

We must have got to the byline 3 or 4 times, with nobody making themselves available for a cross. We have zero nous in the opposition 6yd box apart from Rusyn. Sadly, it's usually him who is peeling out wide to find some space.

Back