Would You Accept Sale Of Clarke, Ballard etc

Do you not think the teams getting promoted with their cash windfalls might be interested or lower Premier teams.
Possibly, but would he improve those teams ? Must admit I don't know much about their CBs. I just don't think he's good enough to be a PL starter (At the minute anyway) and I don't know if there's still the appetite to hoy big money on squad fillers.

It’s not a question of what we accept, we have next ti no say. Realistically we’ll lose two or three players we’d rather keep. It’s then down to the club to replace them. We get to decide whether we go to games or not, that’s about it.

I would accept it if I could trust the recruitment to reinvest the money wisely. Unfortunately I don’t think the strategy will change and we will have someone on here telling me how 4 million of the money has covered the debt off Mundle and Hjelde from the previous January! I would love to see us be brave and spend some decent cash on players who are ready to come in and make an impact like Coventry done after they sold there star player. I just can’t see us spending over 3 million on a player at the minute no matter how much we sell one or two for!

We got good money for Stewart yet his sale didn't equate into replacing him with a quality young striker. Are we really comfortable in thinking that when Clarke goes this summer, the club will start signing players that are a step up from what we've brought in recently?.....I'm not convinced tbh.

Selling your best players doesn’t necessarily equate to a downturn in fortunes. We lost Gyokeres and Hamer last summer but fortunately on the whole the money reinvested has been spent wisely, even Simms is starting to come good.
Reinvested and spent wisely is the key. We haven't invested all the Ross Stewart money yet as we struggle along on 40k gates in the league plus a cup game where the club sold the fans down the road for extra Saudi money.

Here we go again ffs the classic meaningless conjoined conjunction 🤦‍♀️

“Would you take this for that?”
“Would you take winning the league if you had to have an orangutan eating one testicle?”
“Would you eat a bowl of 🤢 to spend a night with Sophia Loren” etc

Load of old shite
Sophia is 89. I think that comment is inappropriate really

But I would take the monkey if it was the left bollock.

Here we go again ffs the classic meaningless conjoined conjunction 🤦‍♀️

“Would you take this for that?”
“Would you take winning the league if you had to have an orangutan eating one testicle?”
“Would you eat a bowl of 🤢 to spend a night with Sophia Loren” etc

Load of old shite
Yes, no, no

Back