Wrestling - Part 3

Rumours that Bryan won't be able to work the scheduled match against Barrett and Neville will be taking his place at Extreme Rules, no Idea if this means the Title is getting vacated or they're just putting that match in there instead. Will be an absolute pisser if Bryan has to go away again.

Since Bryan has came back from injury he's bored the arse off me. As much as I'd like it to go back to Barrett it's pointless as he'll be off making his movie shortly. They could give it to Jawdee Jumpers but his voice grates on my tits.

Fuck that man you're not mad you'll have a class time

Figured it's a once-in-a-lifetime thing so might as well spend a few bob. We're looking at the $450 tickets for Mania on the risers, which look quality. Then we'll spend a bit for Raw and get cheap tickets for HoF and NXT if possible. Axxess will cost about £30 a session, so will do one of those.

If I was to do Mania I reckon I'd go over to America for more than just that, be a bit shit traveling all that way for just 3-4 days. Maybe stay in the US for two weeks and try and take some other stuff in.

We're going for five nights/six days, which still doesn't feel like enough but the cost of going to the US for a few weeks on top of Mania is just crazy. Still think we'll have enough time to explore Dallas as well as do all the wrestling shows. Got my eye on JR's show on the Saturday afternoon.

Extreme Rules tonight, does anyone give a flying fuck? :lol:

If Rusev wins the U.S Title I will show my arse in Fenwicks window

I'd be happy with this but they haven't a clue what to do with him. No doubt have him lose every week.
True like, don't see what they have against actually giving the IC belt some meaning.
Extreme Rules tonight, does anyone give a flying fuck? :lol:

If Rusev wins the U.S Title I will show my arse in Fenwicks window
I think cena will keep the US belt and do them invitational things until some NXT wrestler gets called up and wins. Also I didn't even think ER was today until this morning, thought it was next week. There's not one match i'm even looking forward to.

What's the point of The Network or infact any streaming service if your ISP is a bag of shite? Sky have been utter wank for weeks for me.

True like, don't see what they have against actually giving the IC belt some meaning.

I think cena will keep the US belt and do them invitational things until some NXT wrestler gets called up and wins. Also I didn't even think ER was today until this morning, thought it was next week. There's not one match i'm even looking forward to.
I agree. Not a single match I care about. I would have cared for rusev match if there was any chance of him winning but it's so obvious he won't.

The wank pheasant v big show again, hadnt realised this was happening, just thought reigns had the night off. Shows how much attention i pay to that storyline

The wank pheasant v big show again, hadnt realised this was happening, just thought reigns had the night off. Shows how much attention i pay to that storyline
What a match that will be, Reigns doesn't stand a chance if Big Show hits that right hand!

Back