‘Slagging the fans off’

You wouldn’t describe his treatment as being hounded then?
Yet he refers to outside noise and hes Slagging off the fans!
Dear oh dear

I've got no idea what point your trying to make. No, I don't think he's been 'hounded'. He has been criticised for performing poorly

Beale and fans of Beale just can't seem to grasp that he has performed poorly since arriving. No more, no less. If he performs better, the criticism subsides. It's not rocket science

I've got no idea what point your trying to make. No, I don't think he's been 'hounded'. He has been criticised for performing poorly

Beale and fans of Beale just can't seem to grasp that he has performed poorly since arriving. No more, no less. If he performs better, the criticism subsides. It's not rocket science
Hes performed better over 7 games than Mowbray managed in his first 7
ah so you are allowed an opinion but others arnt?
Everybody is allowed an opinion, and I’m allowed to tell them they are clueless if I feel it’s justified.

seems the norm to drop in the 'personnel abuse' card around now.

You see we won so everything's alright, and you have to back him because if you don't, you are clueless...

apparently

I didn’t personally abuse him, I gave an opinion of what I have seen so far, I’ve never at any point said I want him sacked as he hasn’t had long enough to establish himself.
I've seen plenty of people on here say he's not wanted (me included) and apart from a few who should know better the vast amount haven't said anything personal about Beale, yet you seem to want to throw all Sunderland fans under the bus ?

Hes performed better over 7 games than Mowbray managed in his first 7

What the fuck has it got to do with mowbray? Or any other manager? It's just pointless whatabouttery

He has performed poorly, end of. He is judged on that and that alone. Doesn't matter what other managers have or haven't done.

His team selections, tactics, style of play and attitude in the media have all be deserving of criticism. If he does better, he will be praised

I've seen plenty of people on here say he's not wanted (me included) and apart from a few who should know better the vast amount haven't said anything personal about Beale, yet you seem to want to throw all Sunderland fans under the bus ?
I’ve been very clear, the ones who have hounded the bloke, abused him, called for his head after a month are idiots.

When did I say this was ALL Sunderland fans?
What the fuck has it got to do with mowbray? Or any other manager? It's just pointless whatabouttery

He has performed poorly, end of. He is judged on that and that alone. Doesn't matter what other managers have or haven't done.

His team selections, tactics, style of play and attitude in the media have all be deserving of criticism. If he does better, he will be praised
You say he’s performed poorly, I’m just pointing out he’s done better over his first 7 than Mowbray.

Don’t recall any polls asking if mogga should be sacked………..

Last edited:

No one is a fan of Beale he hasn’t earned that. Defending him against OTT criticism and abuse isn’t being a fan of his.

I’ve been very clear, the ones who have hounded the bloke, abused him, called for his head after a month are idiots.

When did I say this was ALL Sunderland fans?

I should have said implied, Plus it's interesting that you've also criticized fans for having a pop at BA (personally I won't boo any player at the club ) However fans pay their money so some feel entitled to do so which is their choice. However I've just noticed on a post you said ?

Have Ba’s number handy around the 60 minute mark as it’s a cast iron guarantee he’ll be getting the shepherds hook!

Referring to fans as 'outside noise' is having a dig at the supporters. Outside noise normally means people outside the club but his remarks were clearly aimed at the fans, who are clearly apart of the club.

Also, telling the media that the fans we don't like him because of his accent and where his from is another dig at the supporters. Most of us are frustrated at how he sets up the team and how he threw the players under the bus after the Mags and Ipswich games.
But fans 'have' criticised his accent. So he had a point there. Not sure why people think he 'threw the players under the bus' after Newcastle. He commented on some individual errors which cost us. Again, a fair point coz that's exactly what happened. People are twisting words and exaggerating things - driven by the fact that nobody wanted him here in the first place. If the great almighty Big Sam (who was taking us to great heights bla bla) had said anything about individual errors, I bet nothing would have been said.

Last edited:
I should have said implied, Plus it's interesting that you've also criticized fans for having a pop at BA (personally I won't boo any player a the club ) However fans pay their money so some feel entitled to do so which is their choice. However I've just noticed on a post you said ?

Have Ba’s number handy around the 60 minute mark as it’s a cast iron guarantee he’ll be getting the shepherds hook!
What’s your point? I certainly haven’t booed the kid.
Think I was right as well on that occasion as he got hooked.
But fans 'have' criticised his accent. So he had a point there. Not sure why people think he 'threw the players under the bus' after Newcastle. He commented on some individual errors which cost us. Again, a fair point coz that's exactly what happened. People are twisting words and exaggerating things - driven by the fact that nobody wanted him here in the first place. If the great almighty Big Sam (who was taking us to great heights bla bla) had said anything about individual errors, I bet nothing would have been said.
And Sam never had an issue distancing himself from blame.

Last edited:

Back