‘Slagging the fans off’

7th in table and playing some of the best football I’ve seen over here.
Now we have a bloke who managed to be 3rd in a 2 horse race!

We were 7th after a miraculous 6th last season and a very ordinary summer window.
The Rotherham game and Preston 2nd half were two of worst performances I’ve seen in a long time.
Also I’m not one of these giving the Newcastle debacle a free pass either, Boro have just beat Chelsea and have good account V Villa. We didn’t lay a glove on that lot!

Combo of Dodds and Beale but it’s more been the manner of the football with Beale that’s concerned me.

I’d argue Mowbray gave us the platform to enable Dodds/Beale to get us up to 6th.
See I think there’s been some iffy finishing that’s gave impression we are more defensively solid..
Rotherham missed big chances in first half and Hull missed good opportunities.
I also can’t believe how poor we were against Newcastle either, I expected them to win but it really was a mismatch and shows how far off we are present.

See I don’t agree, I think we were poor in both games regardless of result.
That second half against Preston was absolutely desperate.
I didn’t want Mowbray initially and I got that very wrong so hopefully I’m wrong again but I don’t fancy this fella at all.

Yet your having pop at fans for thinking Beale shouldn't be here ?

You're either a massive WUM or you have some real memory problems marra...
3rd person sweety?

The point is, you're coming across like a raging hypocrite, so its ok if you criticise the lad or Beale but no one else can...
What a load of shite. Comparing not rating a player on a forum with sarcastically cheering his substitution or booing him in a stadium ffs

Rate Sunderland fans out of 10 mate

I’ll rate us as 10 when comparing us against other fan bases. It doesn’t mean we don’t let ourselves down at times. A good example of that was the Hull game where there was a toxic atmosphere directed unfairly to a manager only a few games in inevitably impacting on a group of young players who could have done with us getting behind them.

What’s your point? I certainly haven’t booed the kid.
Think I was right as well on that occasion as he got hooked.

And Sam never had an issue distancing himself from blame.
Just been reading through this whole thread and in particular your posts.

so one question that I hope you can answer truthfully:

Who the fuck are you ??

Well here's some outside noise for you Mr Beale.
Shut up, do your job, and prove me wrong about you.
You were begining to fail at QPR, legged it to Jockland and failed there.
Prove me wrong.
And remember where the money comes from to pay your salary.

Last edited:
The point is, you're coming across like a raging hypocrite, so its ok if you criticise the lad or Beale but no one else can...
Anyone can criticise/discuss that’s football, booing a young lad is a seperate thing altogether.
You’re scrambling about like a blind drunk in the dark looking for a smoking gun that doesn’t exist in afraid.

Anyone can criticise/discuss that’s football, booing a young lad is a seperate thing altogether.
You’re scrambling about like a blind drunk in the dark looking for a smoking gun that doesn’t exist in afraid.
you have said on this very thread that anyone with an opinion after 6 games is an idiot.

You were then shown a post by yourself criticizing Beale.

He's right, you are a raging hypocrite

you have said on this very thread that anyone with an opinion after 6 games is an idiot.

You were then shown a post by yourself criticizing Beale.

He's right, you are a raging hypocrite
I said anyone wanting Beale sacked after 6 games is an idiot.

By all means critique/discuss/debate what you see, all part and parcel of being a football fan.

To run a poll to be shared all over social media asking if a manager should be sacked reflects badly on on our fans which is a shame as I’m sure the vast majority aren’t idiots, unlike those wanting a bloke sacked after a month.

I said anyone wanting Beale sacked after 6 games is an idiot.

By all means critique/discuss/debate what you see, all part and parcel of being a football fan.

To run a poll to be shared all over social media asking if a manager should be sacked reflects badly on on our fans which is a shame as I’m sure the vast majority aren’t idiots, unlike those wanting a bloke sacked after a month.
nope

Post 21
''I have zero respect for an opinion based on 6 games. 7 games in now and he’s got more points than Mowbray after 7 games.

It’s actually frightening just how precious the fans are mind.''

I think there’s only one person scrambling about… you.

Best put the shovel down, you’re in danger of embarrassing yourself.

nope

Post 21
''I have zero respect for an opinion based on 6 games. 7 games in now and he’s got more points than Mowbray after 7 games.

It’s actually frightening just how precious the fans are mind.''
An opinion that says he should be sacked. I have said countless times those people are idiots.
You seem to struggle with basic grammatical nuance.
I think there’s only one person scrambling about… you.

Best put the shovel down, you’re in danger of embarrassing yourself.
Thanks for your concern.

Last edited:
The meltdown over the Outside Noise comment has been laughable.

And he was clearly referring to both the fans and probably more so, the media piling in. Focusing on the next game rather than that is the right thing to do, hence block out the outside noise. Clearly it worked.
This is how I took it

It was a direct response to a reporter asking how the boos were affecting him and the team wasn't it?

An opinion that says he should be sacked. I have said countless times those people are idiots.
You seem to struggle with basic grammatical nuance.

Thanks for your concern.
Grammatical Nuance? You mean outright changing your tune

''I have zero respect for an opinion based on 6 games.'' where does it say sacked here again? show me

You seem to struggle with remembering what the fuck you are talking about.

''I have zero respect for an opinion based on 6 games.'' where does it say sacked here again? show me

The theme of the conversation was about those wanting him sacked.
It’s pretty clear unless you’re one of the slow lads sitting at the back of the class.
Next time you’re struggling put your hand up and I’ll get to you when I can 😂

Just blank him. I’m sure he’s Speakman in disguise. You’ve caught him out on his contradictory posts more than once.

He’s definitely one to ignore.

Back