Real Sociedad v Elche
La Liga
1940 kick off 19:45
Sky Sports 5 / Sky Sports 5 HD

That's yer lot Aussie & Peterborough games for me
Morning Hank

Nowt for me today.

The thread you started on Tuesday was hardly a roaring success :lol:
How come ? You had a lie in so I copied and pasted the live footy for that day. Stop getting so worked up and precious about it and taking this place so seriously. No one except you gives a shit who or indeed if a live football thread is started.

How come ? You had a lie in so I copied and pasted the live footy for that day. Stop getting so worked up and precious about it and taking this place so seriously. No one except you gives a shit who or indeed if a live football thread is started.

Whose getting worked up

So if nee body cares there's nee footy on TV thread

Why did you start one on Tuesday then :lol:

Whose getting worked up

So if nee body cares there's nee footy on TV thread

Why did you start one on Tuesday then :lol:
Cause i knew you'd get worked up and offended. Didn't expect the grief to still be running til Friday like so I will apologise and promise I'll never do it again. Even if it means the board having to go without for a day ............. Good god how would we all cope..

Cause i knew you'd get worked up and offended. Didn't expect the grief to still be running til Friday like so I will apologise and promise I'll never do it again. Even if it means the board having to go without for a day ............. Good god how would we all cope..

Whose giving you grief certainly not me :lol:

Whose giving you grief certainly not me :lol:
I'm not saying you're giving me it I'm saying you're grieving. It's as tho you feel you've let everyone down or something. Like I've said no one gives a shit except you.

I'm not saying you're giving me it I'm saying you're grieving. It's as tho you feel you've let everyone down or something. Like I've said no one gives a shit except you.

Strange how when I gan AWOL least half a dozen posters on here wonder where the thread is
So some obviously give a shit

Strange how when I gan AWOL least half a dozen posters on here wonder where the thread is
So some obviously give a shit
They're just having a laugh. They aren't genuinely scratching their heads wondering what games are on and thinking there's literally no other way of finding out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back