47,427 official attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actual figures (clicks through the turnstile) are available and I'd imagine would be used should your scenario ever occcur. The 'tickets sold' method is for tax and revenue reasons I think.
No ..season ticket revenue is accounted for in a way that has sod all to do with matchday attendance..

me arse obviously included season ticket holders who didn't go in those figures
looked about 40,000

why is this awaiting moderation
Tickets sold apparently. All PL clubs base their attendance this way so I've been informed. Sorry if SEB, haven't read all the replies.

Tickets sold apparently. All PL clubs base their attendance this way do I've been informed. Sorry if SEB, haven't read all the replies.

From what I've read it's each individual club's choice. Of course that's not to say they haven't all chosen to report attendances that way.
They should be made to state whether it's tickets sold or actual attendance.

From what I've read it's each individual club's choice. Of course that's not to say they haven't all chosen to report attendances that way.
They should be made to state whether it's tickets sold or actual attendance.
The Police have the official seats on bums total apparently.
Arsenal and Man City certainly haven't had full capacities this season but officially have.

newcastle fans dont turn up because they dont like the way the club is heading - protest
any other club whos fans dont turn up when club is taking the piss - shit fans

typical... the point is that other fans dont make a song a dance about it and direct all the attention on to themselves... having about 20k empty seats is no different from other clubs whos fans do the same... attention seeking precious arseholes..

Have Leeds and Sheff Wed fans boycotted games for the way their club is ran ? Or is it just the fans from this club who think they're bigger and harder done by than anyone else

1992 Skyboy wankers
totally different when newcastle fans dont show up mate... its a protest... when it happens to sheff wed or leeds its just because they have shit fans.

The Police have the official seats on bums total apparently.
Arsenal and Man City certainly haven't had full capacities this season but officially have.

Don´t think any club show how many that actually attended games.. tickets distributed is always counted though :cool:

Shit, the bean counter has arrived. Correct me, oh wise one. Don't hold back on the elipsis as well.

I did say I think btw.
Oh look your only likes from the biggest nugget who gets on here............. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back