8 points will keep us up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking at the current bottom three's remaining games I cant see them getting past 33 points. So 8 more 0-0 draws will see us home. We love to hold a shit record, surely most 0-0 draws in a season is ours for the taking. HAWAY!!

If we had drew at home to Hull and QPR we would be laughing now, never mind we are where we are I suppose.

Looking at the current bottom three's remaining games I cant see them getting past 33 points. So 8 more 0-0 draws will see us home. We love to hold a shit record, surely most 0-0 draws in a season is ours for the taking. HAWAY!!

We are on pace for 35pts.
Villa is on pace for 34pts.
QPR is on pace for 31pts.
Burnley for 30pts.
Leicester for 24pts.

If QPR and Burnley don't get a significant improvement in form someone could stay up with 32pts or 31pts plus GD.

There's always some unpredictable results in the run in. I reckon 35 possibly 36 points would be enough to stay up this season.

We are on pace for 35pts.
Villa is on pace for 34pts.
QPR is on pace for 31pts.
Burnley for 30pts.
Leicester for 24pts.

If QPR and Burnley don't get a significant improvement in form someone could stay up with 32pts or 31pts plus GD.

But it never works out that way. Teams scrapping for their lives. And those with nothing to play for. We'll have at least one PdC style last ditch managerial switch.

But it never works out that way. Teams scrapping for their lives. And those with nothing to play for. We'll have at least one PdC style last ditch managerial switch.

Actually it doesn't happen very often. And it will only be an issue if we suddenly get worse. I posted this ten days ago:

Last year at this time there were 11 teams in the mix and we were in the relegation zone. By the end of the season the bottom two were still the bottom two, we'd moved up four places and Norwich cratered.

Previous season we were six points clear and went on a terrible run but still finished three points clear. The bottom three were still the bottom three.

Year before that we were safe (I must be lying - safe with 12 games to play?) and there were five teams in the mix within two points of each other. Two of the bottom three stayed there. Wigan pulled themselves up five places and Wolves cratered.

Season before that we were safe yet again (Geez, I really must be making this up.) Two of the bottom three - Wigan and Wolves - wiggled up two spaces each and Birmingham and Blackpool dropped down.

Finally, in 2009-2010 we were three points clear and there were eight teams in the mix. Bolton climbed out of the bottom three, moving up four spaces, and Hull dropped in.

Bottom line is that at this stage of the season it is extremely unusual for a team in the bottom three to suddenly find some form and make a significant push up the table. The only major pushes in the past five seasons came from us last year and Wigan in 2011-2012. It could only take 33pts to stay up this season.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/thread...alled-easy-games.1040326/page-6#ixzz3TSvyMDag

We have 4 wins and 14 draws. If we'd just turned 2 of them draws into wins we would be sorted now. 30 points relaxing knowing 5/6 more and we're there.

I think we'll get 10 more

We have 4 wins and 14 draws. If we'd just turned 2 of them draws into wins we would be sorted now. 30 points relaxing knowing 5/6 more and we're there.
We've got points in 18 games, and no points in 10 games, that's points in nearly 2 out of every 3 games we play, that's a good ratio, and not relegation form.

Will be a very tough game, despite what most people say about Sherwood he has got them creating more chances and they look capable of scoring goals.
Agbonlahor is nailed on to score, anyway that's for sure.
Just think we will draw

Great if we could beat the Premiership record for draws, would we get a trophy?

We've got points in 18 games, and no points in 10 games, that's points in nearly 2 out of every 3 games we play, that's a good ratio, and not relegation form.
usually just 1 point though, except when we get none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back