9/11, a total lie, but why?

• Thread starter Heeeed the Ball
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

The same daft twats on Facebook who gan on about the airshow (every year) going to be blown up by Muslims no doubt!

I definitely saw the 2nd plane hit, the first very few saw it hit the towers and I'm not even sure if any footage exists :neutral:

There is footage, it's some firemen on training of some sort and they're a few blocks away and you see the shadow of the plane and noise of the jet going overhead, and you see it hit just as the camera catches it

There is footage, it's some firemen on training of some sort and they're a few blocks away and you see the shadow of the plane and noise of the jet going overhead, and you see it hit just as the camera catches it
Aye that's the one, remember the "Holy shits" :(

Not conclusive??

It's a f***ing aeroplane crashing into the side of a tower man, it doesn't much more conclusive
Saw the 2nd plane hit live, I'll never forget it tbh :(

that's from the Naudet brothers docco. they were in NY filming about probationary firefighters. this footage is from when they went out to investigate a gas leak. one brother stayed at the firehouse with the 'probie' who was also told to stay behind.
when the plane hit the fire crew went to the towers. naudet filmed mainly from the lobby of one of the towers as the bodies started falling...
they both continued filming throughout the day until they got back together...

it's an excellent docco from the day. well worth a look

that's from the Naudet brothers docco. they were in NY filming about probationary firefighters. this footage is from when they went out to investigate a gas leak. one brother stayed at the firehouse with the 'probie' who was also told to stay behind.
when the plane hit the fire crew went to the towers. naudet filmed mainly from the lobby of one of the towers as the bodies started falling...
they both continued filming throughout the day until they got back together...

it's an excellent docco from the day. well worth a look

I think I may have watched it, our lass calls me sick but the whole thing absolutely fascinates me.

Just watched the 102 minutes that changed the world documentary on more 4 tonight, seen it numerous times but can't help watching it when it's on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back