9/11, a total lie, but why?

• Thread starter Heeeed the Ball
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I was in the US last week with work. Met a bloke who genuinely, seriously thought that:-
Obama is a racist homosexual communist Islamist.
Michelle Obama is a man, dressed as a woman.
Obama is in cahoots with Tony Blair (current UK PM apparently), supporting the AntiChrist who is the new Pope guy who is from South Africa. He aint European thats for sure.
They both jointly lead the New World Order, who orchestrated the twin tower attacks so they could sell more weapons and shit.
Them Muslims eat children.

I asked him if he ever got on SMB.

Read @Pete B sig earlier and thought it was amusing.

'The best thing about the SMB is that it blames Muslims for everything, except 9/11.'
I think that was Spavin, and I remember laughing for ages when he posted it.

He's barely on here these days which is a real shame, the funny bog-dwelling bastard.

I was in the US last week with work. Met a bloke who genuinely, seriously thought that:-
Obama is in cahoots with Tony Blair (current UK PM apparently), supporting the AntiChrist who is the new Pope guy who is from South Africa. He aint European thats for sure.
They both jointly lead the New World Order, who orchestrated the twin tower attacks so they could sell more weapons and shit.

Are you ok mate?

@lambro?

There is footage, it's some firemen on training of some sort and they're a few blocks away and you see the shadow of the plane and noise of the jet going overhead, and you see it hit just as the camera catches it

Is that not from that documentary about the two borers starting their jobs for the FDNY that day?

Was complete coincidence that it. Happened then but it makes for an astonishing doco like. They both go with their respective squads to help, one comes back straight away and the other not til much later. It's scary scary shit like.

that's from the Naudet brothers docco. they were in NY filming about probationary firefighters. this footage is from when they went out to investigate a gas leak. one brother stayed at the firehouse with the 'probie' who was also told to stay behind.
when the plane hit the fire crew went to the towers. naudet filmed mainly from the lobby of one of the towers as the bodies started falling...
they both continued filming throughout the day until they got back together...

it's an excellent docco from the day. well worth a look

Edit: should have read on to this fellas post first! :rolleyes::lol:

The real conspiracy here is bookcases.

Secretly judging you from the corner of the room.

Taking rights away from individuals through fear

It happened.
Who was behind what happened is open to interpretation.
What exactly happened, is opened to interpretation.
But yes, at the end to remove rights from citizens and impose draconian legislation, or to justify war/invasion etc.

Should put you in a room full of the dead folks' relatives. A few families of the dead firemen would be interesting

I find it interesting how at inquiries etc they completly dismissed statements that were made by many witnesses, including firefighters.
Cant recall which video it was of the top of my head but watched one that showed footage of official inquiries etc where they stated no witness said XYZ or that certain things never happened, then they switched to news footage of firemen etc stating that they did - the news footage was publicly available but buried/ignored by the inquests and inquiries.

The real conspiracy here is bookcases.

Secretly judging you from the corner of the room.

Interesting, did you notice how in the aftermath sheets of paper were floating around everywhere but no bits of bookcases were landing?
How did the bookcases not end up in the streets? When the paper did? hmmmmm.

Cant believe Steve Buscemi rocked up and re-donned his firefighting gear to assist the the other firefighters at the time bless him :)

I find it interesting how at inquiries etc they completly dismissed statements that were made by many witnesses, including firefighters.
Cant recall which video it was of the top of my head but watched one that showed footage of official inquiries etc where they stated no witness said XYZ or that certain things never happened, then they switched to news footage of firemen etc stating that they did - the news footage was publicly available but buried/ignored by the inquests and inquiries.

Interesting, did you notice how in the aftermath sheets of paper were floating around everywhere but no bits of bookcases were landing?
How did the bookcases not end up in the streets? When the paper did? hmmmmm.

Clincher.

It's a legitimate argument / topic for discussion but one that the OP clearly isnt bring anything to the table for, best wait until the week leading up to the anniversary when it will inevitably get brought up properly (again)

Logon or register to see this image

Peruzziwatch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back