9/11, a total lie, but why?

• Thread starter Heeeed the Ball
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, not just those, they said the government had manipulated information to fit its policies on everything from climate change to whether Iraq had been trying to make nuclear weapons.

The Iraq weapons fiasco was a politicization of intelligence gathering and analysis, not of scientific scholarship. Climate change and global warming is the same debate.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Journal of 911 studies ffs

Fuck off man.

You should have clicked on the third link, it turns out to be a complete dismantling of the "truther" position. Just ProfessionalMackem showing his scepticism and full reading of everything before he posts it as fact again.

The first link was in fact a systematic dismantling of Griffin and a demonstration that he was trying to shift the burden of proof.
This sort of nonsense (9/11 truthers) makes me despair for my species.

Oooh you want peer reviewed journals eh? These are just the tip of the iceberg
http://www.jod911.com/Roberts_WTC7_Lies.doc

a) It isn't a peer reviewed journal, it doesn't even seem to be a journal of any kind, just a blog post and
b) It concludes...

Conspiracists, the evidence is before you, as it has been for years. Arguments from incredulity will never bolster your claims. You have a choice to make. You can draw conclusions by rationally reviewing all the available evidence, or you can continue making baseless, irresponsible, cruel accusations. Which will it be? Won’t it feel good to once again show respect for the people who would enter the maw of hell to save you? Do they deserve anything less? Consider this: if you were falsely accused of a serious crime, wouldn’t you insist that rumor, innuendo, and pandering to fear be rejected as evidence against you? If so, then hold yourselves to that standard and reject the fear-mongering and falsehoods of Alex Jones, Les Jamieson, Loose Change, Steven Jones, and others who disdain standards of evidence, expertise, and rational thought. These “Truth Movement” leaders have become what they say they are fighting against: people who lie for political reasons.

Do you ever actually read any content of the links you post on, you f***ing silly billy!

Links to names of the scientists please, and their exact words.

I never said my statement carried gravitas. Which part of my description of peer review was incorrect ?

We seem to be talking at crossed purposes here. Are you a "truther" or a rational person ?

Did you :evil: read any of the first paper you linked to. Yes or No ?

Some stuff

There's no point in debating this with you. As soon as people say something like...

Call me what you may, but until my dying breath I will never accept the official story about those passports.

...then you know that it's pointless. Basically you've chosen to believe some lies put about by mischiefs because you so want the thing that those lies would mean to be true that you swallow them unquestioningly.

That's it, really.

There's no point in debating this with you. As soon as people say something like...

...then you know that it's pointless. Basically you've chosen to believe some lies put about by mischiefs because you so want the thing that those lies would mean to be true that you swallow them unquestioningly.

That's it, really.
No argument and no response about the senator's words -I'll take that as a victory, but well done you for complying with the Bush administration's wishes "Don't let the conspiracy theorists take the blame away from the terrorists" You're an imbecile!

So you're quite capable of trailing back through countless pages and selctively extracting the information to paint your own picture of my intellect, sanity etc. but you're incapable of answering a simple question.

You're a bit of a crap argument really

I told you I didn't understand your question, due to its vagueness.

Here's a quest for you, what do you think another galaxy is like? Take all the time you need.
This is a very fascinating and of course totally subjective question.

I'll have a go. It's like a big swirly thing with lots of stars, nebulae, dust and gas in it. Pretty much like the one we live in actually.

Of course there are others which look a bit different and have less free gas and dust in them too.

His points are a mixture of "Argument From Ignorance" - "I saw a pool of molten steel, how did it get there ?" "I heard an explosion !" and
"Appeal To Emotion" - his stories about his buddies and the loss of life.
The fact that he is a brave long serving fireman doesn't mean he cannot buy into conspiracy theories.

But can you dispute his points?
Why did the molten steel occur? When it should not have?
Why was the evidence illegally destroyed / removed instead of being treated like the crime scene it was?
Why did the authorities/investigations lie to the public? (including lies if I recall saying no witnesses heard any explosions etc).

The name on the microphone is about all you need to see from that clip, unfortunately. Simply put, I don't trust the source. I'd take what he says a lot more seriously if it were from an actual news outlet - even Fox. He clearly believes his side of the story, but I'm wondering why this is coming 13 years later and why he couldn't convince an actual media outlet - again, even Fox - to listen to him. Interestingly, he was interviewed 3 months after 9-11 by the New York Times and appears not to have mentioned this (or been quoted on it, at least). Also, most everything he says is hearsay - the only actual new information is his personal experiences, which basically state that there was an explosion and then WTC fell straight down. At least the part about the building falling straight down is undisputed.
News outlets, so called 'reputable' ones are biased in what they show, they are also not reputable in reality.
He also explained that he and others do not comment whilst in service if I recall.
He is no longer in service so is now commenting.

read the first bit then stopped, as the article makes a false assumption that the conspiracy theorists are talking about molten steel in photos/videos.
They to my knowledge (some idiots might be though) are not, they are refering to the molten pools of steel that were still molten long after the 9/11 attacks in the aftermath.

As far as I know, those pools of molten steel were witnessed by way to many people to be false, and they should not have been present from what I have read.

The conspiracy theoriests are the ones telling us to believe what Silverstein says. The rest of the world, including the fire chief he claims he talked to, said that the conversation he discusses in his famed clip didn't happen. So are you telling us to not believe him? In that case, you've lost the main pillar of the argument that WTC was intentionally demolished.

He never claimed it didnt happen, he just pointed out the term 'pulled' is not a term the fire department uses, which means nothing really as someone not working in the fire department is highly unlikely to use the same words they use, they would use what is in their head at the time.

So? Changing the goalposts again I see. He talks about empirical evidence. Care to refute anything he claims?

What about these?
http://911inacademia.com/journal-papers/

Or about these links by architects, engineers, scholars, lawyers, firefighters ?
http://www2.ae911truth.org/links.php

Truthers dont refute in general, they ridicule and take official word as gospel.
No imagination, no willingness to look outside of the box and question if what you are told is true.

See this is why I'm struggling with it all.

These people already have enough money and enough control.

People in America are already xenophobic enough without pulling stunts like this imo.

They dont feel that way though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did the molten steel occur? When it should not have?

As far as I know, those pools of molten steel were witnessed by way to many people to be false, and they should not have been present from what I have read.

Temperatures in the fires that burned for weeks under the pile were measured at 2800 degrees by NYFDP. Steel often melts at 2500 degrees. It's really that simple.

I told you I didn't understand your question, due to its vagueness.

Here it is again in its original non-vague format

What do you think another galaxy is like?

This is a very fascinating and of course totally subjective question.

I'll have a go. It's like a big swirly thing with lots of stars, nebulae, dust and gas in it. Pretty much like the one we live in actually.

Of course there are others which look a bit different and have less free gas and dust in them too.

Ta

News outlets, so called 'reputable' ones are biased in what they show, they are also not reputable in reality.
He also explained that he and others do not comment whilst in service if I recall.
He is no longer in service so is now commenting.

He never claimed it didnt happen, he just pointed out the term 'pulled' is not a term the fire department uses, which means nothing really as someone not working in the fire department is highly unlikely to use the same words they use, they would use what is in their head at the time.

1) If FD members aren't allowed to comment while in service, why was he quoted in the New York Times in December, 2001?

2) No, he claimed it didn't happen: https://sites.google.com/site/911guide/danielnigro

Here it is again in its original non-vague format

What do you think another galaxy is like?
You couldn't actually get any more vague than that, almost totally meaningless in its simplicity.

What is it about galaxies that you don't understand, or did my answer completely satisfy your curiosity?

All air crashes are bizarre and mystifying, until the investigation, often lasting months or even years, uncovers the mistake, or more often series of mistakes, that led to them.

You couldn't actually get any more vague than that, almost totally meaningless in its simplicity.

What is it about galaxies that you don't understand, or did my answer completely satisfy your curiosity?

I've given up with him. I asked him to be less vague yet he posted the exact same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back