A1 Team Valley Junction 67 closed from 12/11

I used that road for 15 years and it's either been jammed or dug up every time.

Thankfully work moved so I don't have to endure it anymore. I'd easily spend 3 hours a day commuting at the time.

Undertaking leads to the undertakers
Driving in the middle lane when the left hand lane is empty leads to charges of careless driving.

Also if you’re in the middle lane while the left hand lane is empty it isn’t undertaking if the left hand lane is moving more quickly than the middle lane.

I use(d) that every night. ffs. harlow green and wreckenton are already knackered with people trying to avoid the queues. might try north exit of team valley onto the a1 before everyone clicks on

Until they clamp down on people not using the roads correctly then it will continue to happen.
We had quite a long drive last week and the motorway signs were lit up with 'DON'T HOG THE MIDDLE LANE'.

Seemingly some people not only can't drive properly, they also can't read.

Very soon we’ll have 3 lanes right from the Metro Centre, all the way up to Chester Le Street. I love that people are thick and don’t use the left lane when there’s 3, so I get my own lane to undertake people on.
Unbelievable the amount of people that dive in to middle lane, when you get on the A1 at Chester le street

I use(d) that every night. ffs. harlow green and wreckenton are already knackered with people trying to avoid the queues. might try north exit of team valley onto the a1 before everyone clicks on
That is literally the diversion on the link.

Back