Accumulators for the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

QPR, Bolton and Us to draw. Piece of piss. If the other two come in I'll hoy a saver on Chelsea.

Not what I wish for but is very likely happen, hopefully we win or at least get a point if we don't I might benefit from our misfortune.
Saddo
You called me a supposed Sunderland fan for posting an image about free tickets at Sunderland .....yet you are putting money on us to lose???
Dear me.

Think al have a bit of Skybets price boost

Liverpool
Man Utd
Swansea

@5/1
hd it last week along with palace at liverpool , spurs when losing and draw villa , very productive bank balance , even backed man c 1-0 down , im here for this weeks tips ;)

Too stunnedby the depth of your reply to be honest.........judas.
Judas, ha ha you have to laugh haven't you, this coming from a *fan* that publicises an offer for tickets that he/she knew fine well would be pounced on by our arch rivals and used to deride us, yet he/she calls me Judas for having a bet and trying to win a few quid?

Judas, ha ha you have to laugh haven't you, this coming from a *fan* that publicises an offer for tickets that he/she knew fine well would be pounced on by our arch rivals and used to deride us, yet he/she calls me Judas for having a bet and trying to win a few quid?
You are betting against your team you spanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back