Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't think it's all about the crosses today to be honest cause colo and Taylor are good in the air. We need to not be scared to shoot, if we get 12 shots on target we will score 3.

I have a feeling he'll drop him like.

No basis for it other than he keeps subbing him, but i honestly think he'll be dropped (hope im wrong ) :neutral:

They've shit themselves every time they've came up against him and generally double-up. Has to start, especially with that ropey keeper

Buckley is beyond soft as shite. He should be nowhere near the pitch for this one. We need big game players.
And he's a pretend mag lol

Don't think it's all about the crosses today to be honest cause colo and Taylor are good in the air. We need to not be scared to shoot, if we get 12 shots on target we will score 3.

I'd be encouraging us to have digs from all ower with Alnwick in goal. He looks well ropey. "Dodgy keepa! Dodgy keepa!" Haway Johnson lad! Cut inside and get a few shots away!

Due a good game, will be up for it, and always seems to do well there, or at the SOL when he was against us.

I just hope he plays - I've got a nagging feeling that Poyet is going to do something daft with the team selection, like select Altidore or Buckley.

The key is for Johnson to actually turn up. If he does he's capable of winning it by himself.

I know he has scored in both the last 2 trips there and hope plays today. That little junking run he had last year when he took the ball down and left 3 or 4 players for dead before hitting the post would have been a class goal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back