Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think it's all about the crosses today to be honest cause colo and Taylor are good in the air. We need to not be scared to shoot, if we get 12 shots on target we will score 3.
Get the crosses in on the keeper and Wickham and Fletch running in on them and theyll struggle.

If he picks Buckley ahead of Johnson today poyet needs his head examaning

I can see why it would be done mind. What Buckley gives us is sheer willingness to run and work. He's also got a very good record against them.

Johnson for all his talent is still (for me) best used as an impact sub in the last third of the game when legs and brains are slowing. Buckley to tire them out, Johnson to deliver the killer blow.

I can see why it would be done mind. What Buckley gives us is sheer willingness to run and work. He's also got a very good record against them.

Johnson for all his talent is still (for me) best used as an impact sub in the last third of the game when legs and brains are slowing. Buckley to tire them out, Johnson to deliver the killer blow.

Rubbish!

AJ needs to start the game

If the team selected for the mags is correct I'll fancy AJ to do well today,Gouffran and Ameobi won't cover the full backs as well as some so as long as he's getting the ball in their half he'll cause them botha. Haway AJ, be a hero!

Haven't heard his name mentioned once in 14 minutes. Hanway man AJ get into the game.

Has he touched the ball yet?

Hasn't had the best of games, but hopefully he pulls out all the stops 2nd half.
Since my first post he's shown a few flashes of magic but still way too subdued. More involvement from him could be the key to breaking through this half. Haway AJ man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back