Andy Reid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class act. Unfortunately he's one of these lads who is naturally big and it doesn't take much for him to balloon. I'd have him back tomorrow.
Nobody is naturally big............its always about calorie intake v calories burned your fat because you shove fekkin boat loads of pies in and do fekk all to burn it of the crust!Reidy's weight was a disgrace to proffesional sport!And before anybody gets shirty im a fat fekka!

TBF as others have pointed out , miles better than many of the new lot we have got through, Gomez vaughan, gardner, cabral, rodwell,bridcutt, Ba, Buckley, Mavrias,
That says more about the quality of our present squad than Reidy's ability........as i said he was average the ones you mentioned are bar rodwell well below average............how many goals did Reidy score for us?

Last edited:

Nobody is naturally big............its always about calorie intake v calories burned your fat because you shove fekkin boat loads of pies in and do fekk all to burn it of the crust!Reidy's weight was a disgrace to proffesional sport!And before anybody gets shirty im a fat fekka!

That says more about the quality of our present squad than Reidy's ability........as i said he was average the ones you mentioned are bar rodwell well below average............how many goals did Reidy score for us?
A bit of weight can be a good thing in football. Rooney has never been skinny.

just 6 goals, but what i would say about him was when he played, even if he was off his game, he drove forward and tried to pick out forward passes and make things happen- this has never and will never happen with most the others mentioned

I was in the middle of a walkway on my way out as that went in, absolute mayhem just elbows flying everywhere and the stewards trying their best to calm it and usher people out but they ended up in the mosh pit when that went in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back