Anyone else not own a TV?

Or reading a book, gardening, walking and generally been up to something different to sitting in front of Eastenders acting like nodding dogs with square eyes. What a wasted life.. But each to their own I guess.
You can do all of that stuff and watch some TV mind. There are programs about gardening and walking and that, someone who's into such things might find them interesting. Not me though, I think they're shite.

Lot of snobbery around not having a tv, as though it makes you intellectually superior. The BBC does some brilliant tv but then you get two weeks of Wimbledon or 3 months of Saturday night strictly, homes under the hammer and bargain hunt every flipping day and think what about the people who hate this. Should have a bbc sport channel and limit hours of what they can show. Must be hours and hours of bargain hunt on every week, ridiculous.

Lot of snobbery around not having a tv, as though it makes you intellectually superior. The BBC does some brilliant tv but then you get two weeks of Wimbledon or 3 months of Saturday night strictly, homes under the hammer and bargain hunt every flipping day and think what about the people who hate this. Should have a bbc sport channel and limit hours of what they can show. Must be hours and hours of bargain hunt on every week, ridiculous.
Whats been brilliant lately I'll look it up
I'm after good comedies
..and its not Allo Allo :lol:

Last edited:
Fair enough.. But the time could be spent studying or having a hobby...
You can do all of that stuff and watch some TV mind. There are programs about gardening and walking and that, someone who's into such things might find them interesting. Not me though, I think they're shit

Good lad..can i ask why?
Fuck that, wouldn't dare own one less than a 52"

You need good viewing in your life.

I bet You're a hoot at parties 🎉
Mara I used to Party in Pattaya from Thursday to Tuesday without sleeping so don't condescend me, please. I have wrecked more hotel rooms than Oasis FFS!

Last edited:

Good lad..can i ask why?

Mara I used to Party in Pattaya from Thursday to Tuesday without sleeping so don't condescend me, please. I have wrecked more hotel rooms than Oasis FFS!
Excellent, great fun.

I didn't quote you tbf.

🤷

Last edited:

Good lad..can i ask why?

How many ladyboys did you put your tail in?

I mention this sometime when this comes up but always amuses me to remember it.

A good few years ago a lad on here claimed he didn't pay the licence fee as there was nothing on the BBC he watched. The BBC was shit etc etc.

About a month later called him out saying his favourite TV show was Dr Who.
Probably the same lad who said he never watched any BBC programmes and the BBC should be abolished. When pushed to say what he did watch his answer was Top Gear on Dave. :lol:

Good lad..can i ask why?

I Can watch most things on my tablet, news, sport etc. I hate them bloody adverts on telly, and would rather read a book.

Back