Apple watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i know when am in fat burn stage etc

It also has training programmes on the watch and cos i'm trying to get back running after in jury i'm doing a 10k training programme and it uses your heart rate to train you and tells you through earphones when to go faster, slow down etc
Bloody hell I didn't know it was all so scientific. I just slow down when I can't breathe, and speed up when I can. And that's in the car.

Troll.

Logon or register to see this image
That's the funniest thing I've ever not bothered to read.

Had my new MacBook 2015 delivered today. It's tiny. Apple migration assistant says 78 hours and 53 minutes remaining :eek:

I've only had this Air a year otherwise I'd consider the new one like. Its poor benchmark tests put me off especially, not to mention the lack of MagSafe.

What made you go for it marra?

I've only had this Air a year otherwise I'd consider the new one like. Its poor benchmark tests put me off especially, not to mention the lack of MagSafe.

Needed to replace my old white MacBook and wanted the lightest one of the range. Had been waiting for about a year for the new air which turned out to be the new MacBook. Wasn't worried about the specs as it's mainly for browsing, films, word processing and powerpoints. The lack of connectivity put me off a bit but everything I use is USB so I'll just use a hub and adaptor. Ordered it on the date of release. It will be nice to have a laptop with me that doesn't cause curvature of the spine.

That and I'm a fanboy.

I probably should have gone for the air but on the rare occasions I buy a new gadget I like to get the latest, for better or worse.

I don't know what that means.

Australia got it first and there's a YouTube video of two Aussie lads going swimming with it, dunking it in water and even using it in shower. It works perfectly.

They take a hammer and drill to it in another video so I reckon it's canny robust

There are loads of dedicated fitness devices, you're right

You're a big bastard though iirc
because im sad as fuck, it doesnt blend

It did blend!
to be honest most things do, mind, its not out of the realms of impossibility an american accidentally blending something, they have them trash compactor things which tears most things to bits, plus they are f***ing americans

The speed put me off, almost bought one when I saw it in the flesh...unreal piece of kit.

It was noticeable how slow it was tho, even the mrs spotted it compared to her 13" MBA.

The second gen will be the boyo...testing the water with the size etc first I think..

Apple watch is amazing btw lads n lasses.

Had to settle for sport to get my grubby mitts on one without waiting, but will get another band at some point (maybe).

The speed put me off, almost bought one when I saw it in the flesh...unreal piece of kit.

It was noticeable how slow it was tho, even the mrs spotted it compared to her 13" MBA.

The second gen will be the boyo...testing the water with the size etc first I think..

Apple watch is amazing btw lads n lasses.

Had to settle for sport to get my grubby mitts on one without waiting, but will get another band at some point (maybe).

That's a shame about the speed. My MBA will do for at least another 18-24 months though.

I didn't realise that the milanese loop would be a f***ing nightmare in the gym, can't wear it. Going to order a sport band on payday :rolleyes:

That's a shame about the speed. My MBA will do for at least another 18-24 months though.

I didn't realise that the milanese loop would be a f***ing nightmare in the gym, can't wear it. Going to order a sport band on payday :rolleyes:

Its the only thing that really spoils it I think. Also needs another USB-C port on the other side just to make life easier I guess.

Nightmare! Suppose thats the good thing being able to change the straps. Gives you some variety for different uses.

Its the only thing that really spoils it I think. Also needs another USB-C port on the other side just to make life easier I guess.

Nightmare! Suppose thats the good thing being able to change the straps. Gives you some variety for different uses.

Aye, I'm glad they're easily swappable.

Had a look at any third party watch bands? There's some nice ones but I'm dubious about how well they'll stay attached.

Aye, I'm glad they're easily swappable.

Had a look at any third party watch bands? There's some nice ones but I'm dubious about how well they'll stay attached.

Had a look at a few aye, not convinced by any yet. Think I'll wait a while before going 3rd party. Previous experience with other stuff always tends to be shite at first.

Had a look at a few aye, not convinced by any yet. Think I'll wait a while before going 3rd party. Previous experience with other stuff always tends to be shite at first.

That's what I was thinking. Was hoping for a reputable brand to produce some.

£129 for a proper band though :rolleyes:

just £40 for the sport at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back