Apple watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most of the current smartwatches are (not very good) solutions looking for a problem.

Their time will come, but there needs to be serious improvements in power/SoC/display technology first. Who wants to have to charge their watch twice a day ffs.

I kind of get it for sports. For example today I was cycling home today and my phone was vibrating for notifications but I couldn't do anything about it till I got home, I didn't know if it was something important or a random facebook message. If it popped up on my wrist that would be handy, I am not paying £300 for it though!

It would get on my nerves if I was in a meeting and it kept popping up with a notification every few minutes.

Aye but this thread knocks yours into a cocked hat

I kind of get it for sports. For example today I was cycling home today and my phone was vibrating for notifications but I couldn't do anything about it till I got home, I didn't know if it was something important or a random facebook message. If it popped up on my wrist that would be handy, I am not paying £300 for it though!

It would get on my nerves if I was in a meeting and it kept popping up with a notification every few minutes.
Makes you wonder how we ever managed to live before mobile phones

Makes you wonder how we ever managed to live before mobile phones

I'm a nightmare for mine, I know I am. If it it flat, or broken or something like that it feels like my arm has been cut off. It is probably some form of addiction

Fuck me! Thought they were going to be about £200! :eek:

Haway its apple! The sport watch, which is the cheapest is 300-350 for the different sizes. It has the lower quality front glass. If you want to proper apple watch then its 500-1000 depending on band. Typically I prefer the ban that is £900.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back