Arsenals Joel Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me I'd play a front 3 of players that can all interchange, it's common knowledge dick played Lens as a striker on a regular basis, wickham has played on the wings before (too much if you ask me), and this lad Joel can do either and has done
If you have a front 3 of wickham lens and Campbell you've got pace and power and if they're constantly interchanging it leaves them near unmarkable

For me I'd play a front 3 of players that can all interchange, it's common knowledge dick played Lens as a striker on a regular basis, wickham has played on the wings before (too much if you ask me), and this lad Joel can do either and has done
If you have a front 3 of wickham lens and Campbell you've got pace and power and if they're constantly interchanging it leaves them near unmarkable
That's the ideal world. Need a CM who can anticipate these interchanging players and then pick them out, otherwise it will never work.

What team loans out a player like you described? Cos we won't pay for someone like that, our only hope is to take a chance on someone like this lad. He'll want to prove to Wenger that he can cut it in the premierleague.. He can't be worse than we've got..

Don't get me wrong, I don't expect we'll sign anyone like that. Just pointing out who we need - who we've needed since we cashed in on Bent and Gyan.

Giac will make for a steady enough option but ideally we find the "marquee" signing
I thought Giac could do that when we first signed him, sadly he's not impressed me much at all, and I don't think he's suited to playing alongside Larsson and Catts. Too lightweight and ineffective for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back