Auf Wiedersehen, Pet - The Reunion 2024

Thought about it but didn’t bother getting tickets.
I’d prefer to do the annual fans meet up where they get pissed in The Bell and Dragon or The Barley Mow with Big Baz

Will this be worth going to or just a Geordie cringe fest?
Unfortunately that is what it will be - could be wrong but wonder how they will get a dig in at Sunderland. Jimmy Nail on the local news, talking about this and he mentioned Sunday for Sammy even though this reunion nothing to do with that. The first half all about the programme Q&A etc but the second half Jimmy Nail singing.
I don't think they know what it should be. If it raises money for charity great but if just a top up for their bank accounts the not for me, the programme was brilliant but leave it in the past.

Unfortunately that is what it will be - could be wrong but wonder how they will get a dig in at Sunderland. Jimmy Nail on the local news, talking about this and he mentioned Sunday for Sammy even though this reunion nothing to do with that. The first half all about the programme Q&A etc but the second half Jimmy Nail singing.
I don't think they know what it should be. If it raises money for charity great but if just a top up for their bank accounts the not for me, the programme was brilliant but leave it in the past.
I’ve seen Jimmy live. It was a decent show actually with a good band. I had a drink with his wife beforehand in the bar. She was lovely.

As for this show, it’s not for me. But I hope it goes well.

First two series were class TV for the time . Brilliantly written and acted. Then the black and white tops started to appear and it lost it's shine . Plus ozz's posh geordie accent that suddenly appeared. Will not be watching this new thing.

TBF Dennis wore a Newcastle hat on loads of occasions and Oz a scarf, He also had a NUFC bag....

Newcastle were menioned on numerous occasions throughout the first series, ending with the Oz having to come home as Keegan had signed....

TBF Dennis wore a Newcastle hat on loads of occasions and Oz a scarf, He also had a NUFC bag....

Newcastle were menioned on numerous occasions throughout the first series, ending with the Oz having to come home as Keegan had signed....
And Nev's 'porvorted' bedroom attire.

The Sunderland match episode would be a lot different now and a lot has been lost in tge interim.

Back