Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozy has been mismanaged by Gus there

although I still think Jozy is shite, he definitely has like.

Also our formation doesn't help any of our strikers, as they never have anyone running past them, which is unusual, even for a lone striker.

have you?

he never ever holds the ball up, he never runs the channels, he never wins anything in the air.

He was bombed out of Milan, they were desperate to get rid.
You ignored his other qualities and his other good showing but he wasn't bombed out of milan for his performance on the field. The media made it pretty clear he and his new manager were not getting along and with balotelli contract running out and no CL play he also wanted to leave. And yes he does hold up the ball.

Didn't Mourinho call him unmanageable?
Yes bot he didn't say he wasn't talented like some of the fools in this thread seem to believe.

When he's motivated he can be very good, problem being that the lad more often than not simply doesn't give a shit.

People should also realize he's still 24 and isn't anywhere near his peak. We can only hope he matures in the long run. He's produced fantastic goals throughout his young career.

my favorite being in his sting in milan vs bologna.

have you?

he never ever holds the ball up, he never runs the channels, he never wins anything in the air.

He was bombed out of Milan, they were desperate to get rid.

So hes nailed on to score a hat trick against us in December then....
Did they let him go on a free if they were that desperate to get rid ?

So hes nailed on to score a hat trick against us in December then....
Did they let him go on a free if they were that desperate to get rid ?

He may well do so, we are absolutely shit.

Why would you let someone go for free when you can sell him for millions based on a previous reputation?

People should also realize he's still 24 and isn't anywhere near his peak. We can only hope he matures in the long run. He's produced fantastic goals throughout his young career.

my favorite being in his sting in milan vs bologna.

Any YouTube clips of him wondering around like a zombie from the Walking Dead? He's a lazy overrated knacker

Super Mario.

Liverpool fans need to realise that him swapping shirts, wasn't meant as a sign of disrespect. It was just a way to power-up.

He isnt as good as he thinks he is. Has a terrible attitude and constantly does the wrong thing, whether that be taking a shot instead of a pass or swapping a shirt at half time. At the minute he everything he does is wrong. I do think Sturridge coming back will help him though.

He isnt as good as he thinks he is. Has a terrible attitude and constantly does the wrong thing, whether that be taking a shot instead of a pass or swapping a shirt at half time. At the minute he everything he does is wrong. I do think Sturridge coming back will help him though.

Not sure about that. I said when they signed Balotelli I couldn’t see them hitting it off as a partnership as both are too single minded in front of goal to pass to the other. Look at Dzeko’s pass to Aguero on Tuesday for City’s first, do you think either Sturridge or Balotelli would hand a goal on a plate to the other in a situation like that?

Not sure about that. I said when they signed Balotelli I couldn’t see them hitting it off as a partnership as both are too single minded in front of goal to pass to the other. Look at Dzeko’s pass to Aguero on Tuesday for City’s first, do you think either Sturridge or Balotelli would hand a goal on a plate to the other in a situation like that?

Nope but I think Balotelli cant handle being the main man. At the minute he is Liverpool's only real option other than Lambert. It will take him out the spotlight and that imo will help him. Also Sturridge has great movement and will create more space for Balotelli who isnt going to move much. To be fair to him, he's obviously talented just not the superstar he thinks he is. Plus Sturridge gets in the box whereas Balotelli seems to prefer to operate outside it. I think potentially it could work as a partnership.

Defended balotelli like mad when they got him in. Afraid I was wrong and there's a reason he was sold for the price he was. Probably overpriced tbf.

Walrus in being right again shocker

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back